Absolutely love 💕 this amazing Chana Masala, very healthy & tasty 🥰

laplus

Tasty Apprentice
These days, I suddenly crave a super healthy 💪 and easy vegan side dish 🥗, and I want to share it with everyone to inspire quick home cooking. It is perfect as a side dish, starter, or main. A very versatile dish! ✨

FOR THE INGREDIENTS:

1 tin (400g) black or white chickpeas (drained).
1-2 onions (finely chopped).
1 green chillies (finely sliced).
2-3 garlic cloves (crushed).
3cm fresh ginger (or dried).
1/2 tin (200g) chopped tomatoes.
1tsp garam masala.
2tsp mustard seeds.
1tsp cumin seeds.
10 curry leaves.
1 tbsp lemon juice (to serve).
chopped coriander (Garnish).

METHOD:
Serves 2 (Approximately 10-15 minutes)
1. Heat some tomato juice in a large saucepan and add the chopped onions. Simmer for 5-8 minutes until softened, then place the lid on and reduce the heat.
2. Add all the mustard and cumin seeds. Once they start to pop, add the garlic, ginger, chillies, curry leaves, and all the spices. Cook for an additional 5 minutes and stir. Add a little water if the ingredients stick to the pan.
3. Finally, add the chopped tomatoes and chickpeas. Stir well, reduce the heat, and gently simmer for about 10-15 minutes.
4. To serve, add the lemon juice and chopped coriander 🤤.

Here's a sneak peek at my final product 🥰
chana masala.jpg

Your Chana Masala recipe sounds absolutely mouthwatering! I love how simple and healthy it is, packed with all those delicious spices and flavors. Plus, it's vegan-friendly, making it perfect for anyone looking for a plant-based option. I can't wait to give this a try and add it to my rotation of quick and tasty dishes. Thanks for sharing your recipe with us!

Your Chana Masala recipe sounds absolutely mouthwatering! I love how simple and healthy it is, packed with all those delicious spices and flavors. Plus, it's vegan-friendly, making it perfect for anyone looking for a plant-based option. I can't wait to give this a try and add it to my rotation of quick and tasty dishes. Thanks for sharing your recipe with us!
It's new for me, I wanna try this one, looks delicious 😍

I'm thrilled to hear you love Chana Masala! 💕🥰 It's truly a delightful dish, bursting with vibrant flavors and wholesome ingredients that nourish both the body and soul. The combination of chickpeas, aromatic spices, and tangy tomato-based sauce creates a symphony of taste that's both comforting and invigorating. Whether enjoyed with fluffy basmati rice, warm naan bread, or as a standalone dish, Chana Masala is a culinary journey to cherish. Here's to many more delicious moments with this beloved dish! 🌟🍛😊

Chana Masala is an all-time fave! So glad you shared this healthy and tasty recipe! 😋 Can't wait to whip it up for dinner tonight! Thanks a bunch!

These days, I suddenly crave a super healthy 💪 and easy vegan side dish 🥗, and I want to share it with everyone to inspire quick home cooking. It is perfect as a side dish, starter, or main. A very versatile dish! ✨

FOR THE INGREDIENTS:

1 tin (400g) black or white chickpeas (drained).
1-2 onions (finely chopped).
1 green chillies (finely sliced).
2-3 garlic cloves (crushed).
3cm fresh ginger (or dried).
1/2 tin (200g) chopped tomatoes.
1tsp garam masala.
2tsp mustard seeds.
1tsp cumin seeds.
10 curry leaves.
1 tbsp lemon juice (to serve).
chopped coriander (Garnish).

METHOD:
Serves 2 (Approximately 10-15 minutes)
1. Heat some tomato juice in a large saucepan and add the chopped onions. Simmer for 5-8 minutes until softened, then place the lid on and reduce the heat.
2. Add all the mustard and cumin seeds. Once they start to pop, add the garlic, ginger, chillies, curry leaves, and all the spices. Cook for an additional 5 minutes and stir. Add a little water if the ingredients stick to the pan.
3. Finally, add the chopped tomatoes and chickpeas. Stir well, reduce the heat, and gently simmer for about 10-15 minutes.
4. To serve, add the lemon juice and chopped coriander 🤤.

Here's a sneak peek at my final product 🥰
View attachment 124
I totally agree, Chana Masala is such a delicious and nutritious dish! Has anyone tried adding a bit of coconut milk for a creamier texture? Can't wait to make this again soon! 🥰🍛💕

Back