Anime Milk Tea with Coffee Jelly for an Added Twist

isekaikigai

Novice Foodie
I've been craving that anime café feel for the past few weeks and finally decided to bring that charm home with an easy and delightful treat. So, let's make an anime-inspired milk tea with coffee jelly – a sweet dessert that's as fun to make as it is to enjoy!

Anime Milk Tea with Coffee Jelly for an Added Twist.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 2 jasmine green tea bags (or 2 tablespoons loose jasmine green tea leaves)
  • 1 cup hot water
  • 1 cup milk (whole, oat, or your preferred type)
  • 2-3 teaspoons honey or condensed milk (to taste)
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • Ice cubes
  • Whipped cream (optional)
  • Edible glitter or colorful sprinkles (optional, for decoration)
For the Coffee Jelly:
  • 1 cup strong brewed coffee
  • 1 tablespoon sugar (to taste)
  • 1 teaspoon gelatin powder (or agar-agar for a vegetarian option)
  • 2 tablespoons water
Instructions:
  1. Make the Coffee Jelly:
    • Brew 1 cup of strong coffee, add 1 tablespoon of sugar, and stir until dissolved.
    • Dissolve 1 teaspoon of gelatin powder in 2 tablespoons of water, then mix into the hot coffee.
    • Pour the coffee mixture into a shallow dish and refrigerate until set (2-3 hours).
    • Cut the set coffee jelly into small cubes.
  2. Brew the Tea:
    • Steep the jasmine tea bags or loose tea leaves in hot water for 3-5 minutes.
    • Remove the tea bags or strain the tea leaves.
  3. Sweeten the Tea:
    • Stir in honey or condensed milk to the hot tea, adjusting sweetness to taste.
  4. Prepare the Milk:
    • Warm the milk in a saucepan or microwave and add the vanilla extract.
  5. Combine Tea and Milk:
    • Mix the sweetened tea with the warm milk.
  6. Assemble the Dessert:
    • Add coffee jelly cubes to a glass.
    • Pour the tea and milk mixture over the coffee jelly. For a cold dessert, add ice cubes.
  7. Decorate:
    • Top with whipped cream and edible glitter or colorful sprinkles for a fun touch.
  8. Serve and Enjoy:
    • Enjoy this delightful dessert that's both a drink and a sweet treat!
So there you have it! Whether you want to rest after a long day or up for an anime marathon with friends, this milk tea with coffee jelly will surely bring a smile to your face. So, serve it with love and share your sweet thoughts in the comments.

I've always wanted to recreate that cozy anime café vibe at home. The coffee jelly twist is such a cool idea – I bet it adds a fun texture to the milk tea. Can't wait to try this recipe out and impress my friends during our next anime binge session. Thanks for sharing! 🍵✨

Thank you for sharing your Anime Milk Tea with Coffee Jelly recipe! 🍵☕ It looks absolutely delightful and such a fun twist on traditional milk tea. The combination of creamy milk tea with the texture and flavor of coffee jelly sounds incredibly refreshing and unique. I can't wait to try it out! Do you have any tips for making the perfect coffee jelly or any suggestions for other flavors that would pair well with this drink? Excited to enjoy this creative and delicious treat! 🌟🥤

That sounds awesome! A homemade anime café vibe with milk tea and coffee jelly is a total win – nothing beats sipping on a sweet, boba-style drink while chilling at home, plus making it is half the fun. 🤤

Back