Any hacks for making homemade ice cream without a machine?

SyaoRan

Novice Foodie
I’m eager to make homemade ice cream but don’t own a machine. Has anyone mastered this art? 🍦 I’d love to learn any manual techniques or hacks that have worked for you. Share your wisdom, please! 🍨😄

The Ice Bag Trick is a fun one, especially for kids! Fill a small Ziploc bag with your ice cream base and a larger bag with ice and salt. Shake it vigorously for about 15 minutes. Voila, homemade ice cream! 😉👌🤩

Sure thing! 🍦✨ You can totally make homemade ice cream without a machine! Try the no-churn method: mix sweetened condensed milk with whipped cream, then add your favorite flavorings or mix-ins. Freeze it for a few hours and you’ve got creamy goodness!

Hey there! I totally got you! You don’t need a machine at all—just mix, freeze, and stir every 30 mins for a couple of hours, and boom! Ice cream magic! 😎🍦

Totally, you can whip up ice cream by freezing it in a dish and stirring every 30 minutes until it's creamy! 🙌🍦

I’m eager to make homemade ice cream but don’t own a machine. Has anyone mastered this art? 🍦 I’d love to learn any manual techniques or hacks that have worked for you. Share your wisdom, please! 🍨😄
Absolutely! You can make homemade ice cream without a machine by using a bowl and a spatula. Just chill the bowl and beat the ice cream mixture vigorously until it freezes. It might take a bit of arm work, but the results are worth it! 🍦💪

I think you can make ice cream without a machine by using a freezer-safe container and stirring every 30 minutes. 🍦🕒 Though an immersion blender can help with smoothness! 🌀

Back