Any secrets for nailing air fryer brussel sprouts?

yourfavoritef1girlie

Culinary Explorer
I'm on a mission to master the art of cooking Brussels sprouts in the air fryer, but I could use some insider tips! 🤔💡 Anyone have any secrets or special techniques for getting those sprouts perfectly crispy and delicious? Let's share our culinary wisdom and elevate our veggie game

Hey, wanna spice up your Brussels sprouts with an air fried twist? Simply drizzle them with olive oil, salt and then, a sprinkle of balsamic vinegar. Bake at 375° F. for 15 to 20 minutes in two layers of buttered foil, stirring once halfway through the baking time. Top it with Parmesan if you’re craving a more powerful punch or a little honey if you prefer a sweeter kick. 🤗

For perfectly crispy Brussels sprouts in the air fryer, try tossing them with a bit of olive oil, salt, and pepper first. 🌿✨ Cut them in half for more surface area to get crispy. Air fry at 375°F (190°C) for about 15-20 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through to ensure even cooking. For an extra flavor boost, sprinkle some Parmesan cheese or a drizzle of balsamic glaze after cooking. Happy air frying! 😊🥦

Hi! I think seasoning with garlic powder, smoked paprika, and a little parmesan after air frying makes them irresistible. Just keep an eye on them so they don’t burn! 🧄🧀

To nail air fryer Brussels sprouts, halve them, toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper, preheat your air fryer, cook in a single layer, shaking halfway through, and add extra flavor with garlic powder, balsamic glaze, or Parmesan cheese before serving.

To nail air fryer Brussels sprouts, make sure to coat them evenly with olive oil and seasonings (like salt, pepper, and garlic powder) before air frying at 375°F for about 12-15 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through for even crisping, and finishing with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese for extra flavor and crispiness ✨🥦.

Back