Any tips on jazzing up slutty brownies?

Kath_

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone, looking to spice up my slutty brownies โ€“ any creative ideas? ๐Ÿซ๐ŸŽ‰ I love experimenting with flavors and toppings, so I'm open to suggestions! What are your favorite ways to jazz up these decadent treats? Thanks in advance for sharing your tips and tricks! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿณ

Hey everyone, looking to spice up my slutty brownies โ€“ any creative ideas? ๐Ÿซ๐ŸŽ‰ I love experimenting with flavors and toppings, so I'm open to suggestions! What are your favorite ways to jazz up these decadent treats? Thanks in advance for sharing your tips and tricks! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿณ
I recommend adding a layer of marshmallow fluff in between the brownie and cookie dough layers. It's like a gooey surprise in every bite. Then, sprinkle some crushed Oreos on top for that cookies and cream vibe. ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿช๐Ÿคค

Hey, for sure! ๐Ÿซ When it comes to jazzing up slutty brownies, the possibilities are endless! How about adding a layer of peanut butter cups between the brownie and cookie dough layers? Or maybe sprinkling some sea salt on top for that perfect sweet-salty combo? You could even swirl in some caramel sauce for extra gooey goodness! Get creative and make those brownies sing with flavor! ๐ŸŽถ

Back