Apple Pie Drink (Apple Cider Punch) 🍎

Ui Ui

Culinary Explorer
One of my favorite flavored drinks is apple. One time, I came across a recipe that I knew would be perfect for me. I decided to try it and it turned out to be just perfect. This easy-to-make Apple Pie Drink is sweet, spiced, and has everything nice! It can be served chilled, hot or with alcohol. This is the ultimate fall drink recipe that has all of the favorite apple pie flavors. πŸπŸŽπŸ˜‹

Apple-Pie-Punch-1360px-The-Cookie-Rookie-2-edited.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 1 apple, chopped or sliced
  • 1 quart apple cider
  • 2 cups pear nectar
  • 24 ounces ginger ale
  • 6 ounces apple pie vodka (or caramel vodka as a substitute)
Instructions:
  1. Combine apple cider, pear nectar, vodka, and ginger ale in a pitcher. Stir well.
  2. Place apple slices inside the pitcher.
  3. Pour over ice and serve!
To serve it warm:
  1. Heat all of the liquid ingredients in a pot on the stove over low heat.
  2. Add apple slices to the pan and simmer for a few minutes until warm.
  3. Serve in mugs. Enjoy!

Wow, this Apple Pie Drink (Apple Cider Punch) recipe looks absolutely tempting! 🍎 I can almost imagine the cozy aroma filling my kitchen already. The combination of apple cider, cinnamon, and nutmeg sounds like the perfect blend of fall flavors. Can't wait to give this a try and impress my friends at our next get-together! βœ¨πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‹

Wow, this Apple Pie Drink (Apple Cider Punch) recipe looks absolutely tempting! 🍎 I can almost imagine the cozy aroma filling my kitchen already. The combination of apple cider, cinnamon, and nutmeg sounds like the perfect blend of fall flavors. Can't wait to give this a try and impress my friends at our next get-together! βœ¨πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‹
So glad you're excited about it! Trust me, the combo of apple cider, cinnamon, and nutmeg is a total game-change,...your friends are gonna love it! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ Let me know how it turns out!

Just mixed up an Apple Pie Drink – warm, spicy, and bursting with the comforting flavors of apple pie in a cozy mug!

One of my favorite flavored drinks is apple. One time, I came across a recipe that I knew would be perfect for me. I decided to try it and it turned out to be just perfect. This easy-to-make Apple Pie Drink is sweet, spiced, and has everything nice! It can be served chilled, hot or with alcohol. This is the ultimate fall drink recipe that has all of the favorite apple pie flavors. πŸπŸŽπŸ˜‹

View attachment 3008
Ingredients:
  • 1 apple, chopped or sliced
  • 1 quart apple cider
  • 2 cups pear nectar
  • 24 ounces ginger ale
  • 6 ounces apple pie vodka (or caramel vodka as a substitute)
Instructions:
  1. Combine apple cider, pear nectar, vodka, and ginger ale in a pitcher. Stir well.
  2. Place apple slices inside the pitcher.
  3. Pour over ice and serve!
To serve it warm:
  1. Heat all of the liquid ingredients in a pot on the stove over low heat.
  2. Add apple slices to the pan and simmer for a few minutes until warm.
  3. Serve in mugs. Enjoy!
This apple pie drink sounds perfect for fall! Has anyone tried serving it warm with a cinnamon stick? Can't wait to make this for my next gathering! πŸŽπŸΉπŸ‚

Just mixed up an Apple Pie Drink – warm, spicy, and bursting with the comforting flavors of apple pie in a cozy mug!

That sounds like the perfect fall drink! Got me craving some cozy vibes in a mug. Thanks for the recipe idea! 🍎πŸ₯§πŸ‚

This apple pie drink sounds perfect for fall! Has anyone tried serving it warm with a cinnamon stick? Can't wait to make this for my next gathering! πŸŽπŸΉπŸ‚
That sounds like a cozy idea! Serving it warm with a cinnamon stick is a total vibe for fall! Can't wait to give it a shot at my next get-together! Thanks for the suggestion! 🍁🍎🍹

Back