Apple Tart Recipe

johnlloyd

Culinary Explorer
Hey fellow food lovers! I just made this delicious Apple Tart and had to share the recipe. It's perfect for dessert or even a special brunch. Super easy and always a hit. Hope you enjoy it as much as my family does! 😊

Ingredients:

• 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
  • 3-4 apples (Granny Smith or your favorite kind), thinly sliced
  • 1/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 tbsp brown sugar
  • 1 tsp ground cinnamon
  • 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
  • 1 tbsp lemon juice
  • 2 tbsp melted butter
  • 1 tbsp apricot jam (optional, for glaze)
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. Roll out the puff pastry on the prepared baking sheet. Use a knife to lightly score a 1-inch border around the edges (don’t cut all the way through).
  3. In a bowl, toss the apple slices with lemon juice, granulated sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg until well coated.
  4. Arrange the apple slices in overlapping rows within the scored border of the puff pastry.
  5. Brush the melted butter over the apples and the pastry edges.
  6. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the pastry is golden brown and the apples are tender.
  7. If using apricot jam, heat it up slightly to thin it out and brush it over the apples for a nice glaze.
  8. Let the tart cool slightly before slicing and serving.
    Apple Tart Recipe.jpg
I love this tart warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top. 🍨 Give it a try and let me know what you think. Happy baking! 🍎🥧

This apple tart recipe looks absolutely delicious! 🍏🥧 The combination of fresh apples and the perfectly flaky crust sounds divine. I can't wait to try this at home! Thank you for sharing such a wonderful recipe! 😋🍴

This Apple Tart recipe looks absolutely scrumptious! 🍏🥐 Perfect for a cozy dessert or a sweet treat with coffee. Can’t wait to bake it and enjoy those delicious apple vibes. Thanks for sharing! 😍

Hey fellow food lovers! I just made this delicious Apple Tart and had to share the recipe. It's perfect for dessert or even a special brunch. Super easy and always a hit. Hope you enjoy it as much as my family does! 😊

Ingredients:

• 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
  • 3-4 apples (Granny Smith or your favorite kind), thinly sliced
  • 1/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 tbsp brown sugar
  • 1 tsp ground cinnamon
  • 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
  • 1 tbsp lemon juice
  • 2 tbsp melted butter
  • 1 tbsp apricot jam (optional, for glaze)
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. Roll out the puff pastry on the prepared baking sheet. Use a knife to lightly score a 1-inch border around the edges (don’t cut all the way through).
  3. In a bowl, toss the apple slices with lemon juice, granulated sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg until well coated.
  4. Arrange the apple slices in overlapping rows within the scored border of the puff pastry.
  5. Brush the melted butter over the apples and the pastry edges.
  6. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the pastry is golden brown and the apples are tender.
  7. If using apricot jam, heat it up slightly to thin it out and brush it over the apples for a nice glaze.
  8. Let the tart cool slightly before slicing and serving.View attachment 4732
I love this tart warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top. 🍨 Give it a try and let me know what you think. Happy baking! 🍎🥧
This apple tart recipe looks absolutely delicious! Perfect for fall baking. 🍏🍂

Back