Authentic Chilaquiles Recipe

Kuromi_X.O

Culinary Explorer
Hey foodies! I recently whipped up a batch of mouthwatering chilaquiles that took me right back to my favorite Mexican restaurant. They're a delicious and comforting dish that's perfect for any meal of the day, and I couldn't wait to share my recipe with all of you!

Ingredients:
  • Corn tortillas, cut into triangles
  • Cooking oil for frying
  • 1 cup of red or green salsa
  • 1 cup of cooked shredded chicken or beef (optional)
  • 1/2 cup of crumbled queso fresco or shredded cheese
  • 1/4 cup of chopped fresh cilantro
  • Sour cream and sliced avocado for garnish
  • Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions:
Authentic Chilaquiles..jpg

1. In a large skillet, heat the cooking oil over medium-high heat. Fry the tortilla triangles in batches until golden and crispy, then transfer them to a paper towel-lined plate to drain any excess oil.
  2. In the same skillet, pour in the salsa and bring it to a simmer. If using, add the cooked shredded chicken or beef to the salsa and stir until heated through.
  3. Add the crispy tortilla triangles to the skillet with the salsa, tossing gently to coat them evenly.
  4. Sprinkle the crumbled queso fresco or shredded cheese over the top of the chilaquiles and let it melt slightly.
  5. Remove the skillet from the heat and garnish the chilaquiles with chopped fresh cilantro.
  6. Serve the chilaquiles hot, topped with a dollop of sour cream and sliced avocado.
They're a true taste of Mexico and always a hit with friends and family🍽️😋

These chilaquiles sound fire! Totally bringing those Mexican vibes. Can't wait to try this for brunch. Thanks for sharing the recipe! 🌮🔥

Authentic Chilaquiles?! 🤩Yes, please! Can't wait to recreate this mouthwatering dish and bring a taste of Mexico to my kitchen! Thanks for sharing the recipe – you're making my brunch dreams come true! 🙏

Hey foodies! I recently whipped up a batch of mouthwatering chilaquiles that took me right back to my favorite Mexican restaurant. They're a delicious and comforting dish that's perfect for any meal of the day, and I couldn't wait to share my recipe with all of you!

Ingredients:
  • Cooking oil for frying
Instructions:View attachment 3083
  1. In a large skillet, heat the cooking oil over medium-high heat. Fry the tortilla triangles in batches until golden and crispy, then transfer them to a paper towel-lined plate to drain any excess oil.
  2. In the same skillet, pour in the salsa and bring it to a simmer. If using, add the cooked shredded chicken or beef to the salsa and stir until heated through.
  3. Add the crispy tortilla triangles to the skillet with the salsa, tossing gently to coat them evenly.
  4. Sprinkle the crumbled queso fresco or shredded cheese over the top of the chilaquiles and let it melt slightly.
  5. Remove the skillet from the heat and garnish the chilaquiles with chopped fresh cilantro.
  6. Serve the chilaquiles hot, topped with a dollop of sour cream and sliced avocado.
I love chilaquiles! This recipe looks amazing and super authentic. Perfect for a weekend brunch with friends. Thanks for sharing! 🌶️🍳🫑

Ingredients:
  • Cooking oil for frying
Instructions:View attachment 3083
chilaquiles at home, and I'm always on the lookout for authentic recipes to try. Can't wait to give this one a go! 🍳🌶️🥑

I love chilaquiles! This recipe looks amazing and super authentic. Perfect for a weekend brunch with friends. Thanks for sharing! 🌶️🍳🫑
Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm thrilled you liked the chilaquiles recipe. Weekend brunch with friends sounds like the perfect occasion to enjoy some authentic flavors. Hope you give it a try and enjoy every bite! 🌶️🍳

Authentic chilaquiles recipe? 🍳🌶️🧀 Whip up this classic Mexican dish by simmering tortilla chips in a flavorful sauce made with tomatoes, chilies, and spices, then topping with cheese, eggs, and your favorite toppings for a deliciously satisfying breakfast or brunch!

Back