Avocado Toast With Egg

Twilight

Novice Foodie
Ah, let me tell you about a breakfast that's been a lifesaver for me on busy mornings! Imagine waking up to the aroma of freshly toasted whole-grain bread topped with creamy avocado and a perfectly cooked egg. It's called Avocado Toast with Egg, and it's my go-to morning fuel!

Avocado Toast with Egg.jpg
Ingredients:
  • 2 slices of whole-grain bread
  • 1 ripe avocado
  • 2 eggs
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Optional toppings: red pepper flakes, sliced cherry tomatoes, crumbled feta cheese, or a drizzle of hot sauce
Procedure:

1. Toast the Bread: Start by toasting the slices of whole-grain bread until they reach your desired level of crispiness.
  2. Prepare the Avocado: While the bread is toasting, halve the ripe avocado and scoop out the flesh into a bowl. Mash it with a fork until smooth, then season with salt and pepper to taste.
  3. Cook the Eggs: In a skillet over medium heat, crack the eggs and cook them to your desired doneness. You can fry them, scramble them, or even poach them—whatever you prefer!
  4. Assemble the Toast: Once the bread is toasted, spread the mashed avocado evenly onto each slice. Top each slice with a cooked egg.
  5. Add Optional Toppings: Get creative with your toppings! Sprinkle on some red pepper flakes for a kick of heat, add sliced cherry tomatoes for freshness, or crumble feta cheese on top for extra flavor.
  6. Season and Serve: Season the avocado toast with a little more salt and pepper if desired, then serve immediately while the eggs are still warm and the toast is crispy.

Tip: Don't be afraid to experiment with different toppings and variations! Avocado toast is incredibly versatile, so feel free to customize it with your favorite ingredients. Enjoy this simple yet satisfying breakfast that's sure to keep you fueled and ready to tackle the day ahead! 🥑🍳🍞

This Avocado Toast with Egg recipe is an absolute game-changer! 🥑🍳💥 Creamy avocado, perfectly poached egg, and a sprinkle of seasoning on crispy toast—it's pure breakfast bliss. Thanks for sharing this simple yet satisfying recipe. It's become my go-to morning fuel! 🌟🙌

Wow! What a recipe. I was just curious with this recipe, and I gave it a try. It really taste great. Thank you so much. I will definitely try this again

This avocado toast with egg is so perfectly balanced, you'll be starting your day with a delicious high note! 🥑🍳

Back