Baked Salmon with Dill Sauce

Hev_Brownies

Culinary Explorer
Hey friends, how's it going? 🐟🌿 Today, I'm excited to share one of my go-to recipes: Baked Salmon with Dill Sauce. This dish is a real winner, with tender salmon fillets baked to perfection and topped with a creamy dill sauce that's bursting with flavor. Trust me, it's a dish you'll want to make again and again! 🍽️

baked-salmon-with-dill-sauce-jpg.357

This dish is good for 4 serving

Ingredients​

• 4 6 oz salmon filets (we like Costco salmon)
  • 1 tbsp olive oil
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • lemon wedges for garnish if desired

Lemon Dill Sauce​

• 1/3 cup greek yogurt
  • 2 tbsp mayonnaise
  • 1.5 tbsp dill (chopped if using fresh) (we use freeze dried but fresh works well too)
  • 2 tbsp lemon juice
  • 1 tsp lemon zest
  • 1 tsp granulated garlic
  • salt and pepepr to taste

Instructions​

• Preheat oven to 400 degrees farenheit.
  • Place salmon on a foil lined baking tray. Drizzle top with olive oil, salt and pepper. Bake for 12-16 minutes depending on the thickness of salmon filet. Once internal temperature reaches about 135 degrees, remove from oven and let rest until 145 degrees internally (the safe cooking point of salmon).
  • While salmon is baking, mix together dill sauce ingredients. Set aside.
  • Once salmon is cooked to your liking, spoon dill sauce on top. Garnish with lemon wedge if desired and serve.

Notes​

For perfectly baked salmon, bake it for 12-16 minutes at 400 degrees.

Attachments

• Baked Salmon with Dill Sauce.jpg
    Baked Salmon with Dill Sauce.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 434
Salmon is one of my favorite dishes, and I'm always on the lookout for new ways to prepare it. The combination of tender baked salmon with a creamy dill sauce sounds like a match made in culinary heaven. I can already imagine the flavors melding together perfectly!

This Baked Salmon with Dill Sauce recipe was a total hit! The salmon came out perfectly tender and flaky, and the dill sauce added such a refreshing burst of flavor. Plus, it was super easy to make – definitely adding this one to my regular rotation. Thanks for sharing! 🐟🌿

This salmon with dill sauce is so fresh and flavorful, it'll make you feel like you're dining on a seaside getaway! 🍣🌿

Back