Baked Salmon with Lemon Herb Butter

Mystique

Novice Foodie
Allow me to present to you one of my all-time favorite dinner recipes: Baked Salmon with Lemon Herb Butter! It's nourishing and cozy! 🍋🐟 This dish is ideal for those evenings when you're craving something light yet savory.

Baked Salmon with Lemon Herb But.jpg
Ingredients:

• 4 salmon fillets (about 6 ounces each), skin-on
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
  • 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
  • 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
  • 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
  • Lemon slices for garnish
  • Fresh parsley for garnish
Procedure:

1. Preheat the Oven: Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. Prepare the Salmon: Pat the salmon fillets dry with paper towels and place them skin-side down on the prepared baking sheet. Season the fillets generously with salt and pepper.
  3. Make the Lemon Herb Butter: In a small bowl, combine the softened butter, lemon juice, minced garlic, chopped parsley, dill, and thyme. Mix until well combined.
  4. Top the Salmon: Spread a generous dollop of the lemon herb butter over each salmon fillet, covering them evenly.
  5. Bake the Salmon: Transfer the baking sheet to the preheated oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
  6. Serve: Once the salmon is done baking, remove it from the oven and garnish with lemon slices and fresh parsley. Serve hot, alongside your favorite sides such as roasted vegetables or a salad.

For an extra burst of flavor, squeeze additional fresh lemon juice over the baked salmon just before serving. This simple yet elegant dish is sure to impress your family and friends at dinner time! 🍽️🍋✨

Baked Salmon with Lemon Herb Butter? 🍋🌿 Sign me up! There's nothing quite like the juicy tenderness of perfectly cooked salmon, elevated with the bright flavors of lemon and fragrant herbs. It's a dish that's both elegant and easy to make. I can already imagine the mouthwatering aroma filling the kitchen! Can't wait to try your recipe. 😋

Allow me to present to you one of my all-time favorite dinner recipes: Baked Salmon with Lemon Herb Butter! It's nourishing and cozy! 🍋🐟 This dish is ideal for those evenings when you're craving something light yet savory.

Ingredients:

• 4 salmon fillets (about 6 ounces each), skin-on
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
  • 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
  • 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
  • 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
  • Lemon slices for garnish
  • Fresh parsley for garnish
Procedure:

1. Preheat the Oven: Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. Prepare the Salmon: Pat the salmon fillets dry with paper towels and place them skin-side down on the prepared baking sheet. Season the fillets generously with salt and pepper.
  3. Make the Lemon Herb Butter: In a small bowl, combine the softened butter, lemon juice, minced garlic, chopped parsley, dill, and thyme. Mix until well combined.
  4. Top the Salmon: Spread a generous dollop of the lemon herb butter over each salmon fillet, covering them evenly.
  5. Bake the Salmon: Transfer the baking sheet to the preheated oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
  6. Serve: Once the salmon is done baking, remove it from the oven and garnish with lemon slices and fresh parsley. Serve hot, alongside your favorite sides such as roasted vegetables or a salad.

For an extra burst of flavor, squeeze additional fresh lemon juice over the baked salmon just before serving. This simple yet elegant dish is sure to impress your family and friends at dinner time! 🍽️🍋✨
Thanks for sharing this recipe! Baked Salmon with Lemon Herb Butter sounds like a delicious and healthy dish that's perfect for a quick and flavorful meal. I can already imagine the tender and flaky salmon fillets, baked to perfection and topped with a zesty lemon herb butter sauce. Plus, it's a versatile recipe that can be easily customized with your favorite herbs and seasonings. Can't wait to try making this Baked Salmon with Lemon Herb Butter for a tasty and nutritious dinner!

Back