Baked Sesame Chicken

Bubbles

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I recently tried making Baked Sesame Chicken at home, and it turned out to be a delicious dish that's both flavorful and easy to prepare. I thought I'd share the recipe with you all so you can enjoy it too!

Ingredients:
  • 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 1/2 cup honey
  • 1/4 cup soy sauce
  • 2 tablespoons sesame oil
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
  • 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
  • Optional: sliced green onions for garnish
Baked Sesame Chicken.jpg
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C) and lightly grease a baking dish.
  2. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper, then place them in the prepared baking dish.
  3. In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, soy sauce, sesame oil, minced garlic, and grated ginger.
  4. Pour the sauce mixture over the chicken breasts, making sure to coat them evenly.
  5. Sprinkle the sesame seeds over the chicken.
  6. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce has thickened.
  7. If desired, garnish with sliced green onions before serving.
It's a fantastic way to enjoy a restaurant-quality dish right at home. The combination of sweet honey, salty soy sauce, and nutty sesame flavor makes it truly irresistible🍯🐔🍴

Hey everyone! I recently tried making Baked Sesame Chicken at home, and it turned out to be a delicious dish that's both flavorful and easy to prepare. I thought I'd share the recipe with you all so you can enjoy it too!

Ingredients:
  • 1/2 cup honey
  • 1/4 cup soy sauce
View attachment 2097Instructions:
  2. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper, then place them in the prepared baking dish.
  3. In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, soy sauce, sesame oil, minced garlic, and grated ginger.
  4. Pour the sauce mixture over the chicken breasts, making sure to coat them evenly.
  6. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce has thickened.
It's a fantastic way to enjoy a restaurant-quality dish right at home. The combination of sweet honey, salty soy sauce, and nutty sesame flavor makes it truly irresistible🍯🐔🍴
I think marinating the chicken 🍗 in soy sauce and sesame oil before baking can really infuse it with flavor! Though, if you're short on time, even a quick 15-minute marinade can make a difference.

I think marinating the chicken 🍗 in soy sauce and sesame oil before baking can really infuse it with flavor! Though, if you're short on time, even a quick 15-minute marinade can make a difference.
I agree on this! It's always the best if you marinate your dish first because it adds more flavor 😋😋😉👌

I love how simple and flavorful this recipe is! The combination of honey, soy sauce, and sesame oil has my taste buds tingling already. 😋

Ingredients:
  • 1/2 cup honey
  • 1/4 cup soy sauce
View attachment 2097Instructions:
Thanks for sharing this recipe! Baked Sesame Chicken sounds like a flavorful and healthier alternative to the classic takeout dish. I can already imagine the tender chicken coated in a sticky and savory sesame sauce, with a hint of sweetness and a sprinkle of sesame seeds for extra crunch. Plus, baking it in the oven makes for a fuss-free cooking process. Can't wait to try making this Baked Sesame Chicken for a delicious and satisfying meal at home!

I love the idea of crispy chicken coated in a savory sesame glaze—it's a perfect blend of flavors. Plus, baking instead of frying makes it a healthier option without sacrificing taste. Can't wait to give it a try!

Back