Baked Sweet Potato Fries

TinkerBell

Culinary Explorer
So, I recently whipped up a batch of these amazing baked sweet potato fries, and let me tell you, they were a game-changer! Crispy on the outside, perfectly tender on the inside, and packed with flavor, they're my new favorite guilt-free snack. I couldn't resist sharing the recipe with all of you! Let's get cooking and enjoy some deliciousness together! 🍠🍟

fries.jpg
Ingredients:

• 2 medium sweet potatoes, washed and peeled
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1 teaspoon paprika
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
  • Optional: chopped fresh herbs (such as rosemary or thyme) for garnish
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. Cut the sweet potatoes into thin strips, about 1/4-inch thick.
  3. In a large bowl, toss the sweet potato strips with olive oil, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper until evenly coated.
  4. Arrange the seasoned sweet potato strips in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet, making sure they're not touching or overlapping.
  5. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, flipping halfway through, or until the fries are golden brown and crispy.
  6. Once cooked, remove the fries from the oven and let them cool slightly before serving.
  7. Garnish with chopped fresh herbs if desired, and serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
These baked sweet potato fries are a healthier alternative to traditional fries, and they're packed with flavor and nutrients. I hope you enjoy making and munching on them as much as I do! Let me know if you give them a try!

Your recipe for Baked Sweet Potato Fries sounds like a delightful and healthy alternative to traditional fries! 🍠💫 I love how you've seasoned them with smoked paprika and garlic powder for that extra kick of flavor. Plus, baking them instead of frying makes them guilt-free and crispy at the same time. It's a fantastic way to satisfy cravings while still sticking to a nutritious diet. Thanks for sharing this tasty recipe! I can't wait to give it a try and enjoy some delicious sweet potato goodness. 😋👍

These baked sweet potato fries are calling my name! Simple, healthy, and delicious. Definitely adding them to my menu this week. Thanks for the recipe!

Baked Sweet Potato Fries: Turning "I’m craving junk food" into "I’m eating my veggies" without anyone knowing!

Back