Balsamic Glazed Chicken

lomiloml

Culinary Explorer
Balsamic-Glazed-Chicken-square-featured-1.jpg

I recently tried a new recipe that turned out to be a real hit—Balsamic Glazed Chicken. It’s the kind of dish that feels fancy but is super easy to pull off, perfect for a weeknight dinner that still impresses. The tangy-sweet glaze is the star of the show here, giving the chicken a rich, deep flavor that pairs beautifully with almost anything you like. Here’s how you can make it at home:

Ingredients:​

• 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
  • 2 tablespoons honey
  • 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Fresh thyme for garnish (optional)

Instructions:​

1. Prep the chicken: Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper on both sides.
  2. Make the glaze: In a small bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, honey, Dijon mustard, and minced garlic.
  3. Cook the chicken: Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken breasts and cook for about 6-7 minutes on each side, until they’re golden brown and cooked through.
  4. Add the glaze: Pour the balsamic mixture over the chicken in the skillet. Let it simmer for a few minutes, turning the chicken to coat it in the glaze. The sauce will thicken and become syrupy, making the chicken beautifully glazed.
  5. Finish and serve: Once the glaze has thickened, remove the chicken from the heat. Garnish with fresh thyme if you like, and serve hot with your favorite sides.
This Balsamic Glazed Chicken is a total crowd-pleaser, with that perfect balance of savory and sweet. It's become a go-to in my kitchen, and I think you’ll love it too! 🍽️ Enjoy!

I've been looking for a simple yet impressive chicken recipe, and this one checks all the boxes. Love the idea of using balsamic vinegar for that tangy kick. I’m definitely going to try this out for dinner this week. Thanks for sharing! 🍗✨

Balsamic glazed chicken sounds amazing! 🍗 The tangy sweetness of the balsamic must balance the savory chicken perfectly. Do you reduce the glaze until it's nice and thick?

Balsamic glazed chicken sounds amazing! 🍗✨ That sweet and tangy flavor is everything. Perfect for a weeknight dinner! 😍 Can't wait to try this one!

Back