Banana Nut Bread

Xerxes

Culinary Explorer
Hey guys I wanna shere with you the recipe of one of my favorite comfort food with this Banana Nut Bread recipe! It moist, flavorful, and packed with the wholesome goodness of bananas and nuts. Whether you enjoy it for breakfast, as a snack, or dessert, this recipe is sure to delight your taste buds and can give you a comfort that you needed haha :ROFLMAO:

banana nut bread.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 3 ripe bananas, mashed
  • 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/2 cup brown sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 and 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
Instruction:
  1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease and flour a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
  2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the mashed bananas, melted butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar. Mix until well combined.
  3. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla extract.
  4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
  5. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the banana mixture, stirring until just combined. Be careful not to overmix.
  6. Gently fold in the chopped nuts until evenly distributed throughout the batter.
  7. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan, spreading it out evenly.
  8. Bake in the preheated oven for 60-70 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
  9. If the top of the bread starts to brown too quickly, you can loosely cover it with aluminum foil during the last 15-20 minutes of baking.
  10. Once baked, remove the bread from the oven and allow it to cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Then transfer it to a wire rack to cool completely before slicing.
  11. Slice the banana nut bread into thick slices and serve warm or at room temperature. Enjoy the wonderful aroma and delicious flavor of this homemade treat!

There you have it adelightful Banana Nut Bread that's perfect for any time of day.Whether you enjoy it with your morning coffee or as an afternoon snack, Im pretty sure this recipe can become your family favorite. Give it a try , I will appreciate any feed back and suggestions from you guys, Thank you :)

Wow, your infectious excitement about this Banana Nut Bread recipe is really rubbing off on me! 😋 Thank you for posting such an enticing recipe!🍌🍞

I absolutely love banana nut bread! I've tried countless banana nut bread recipes before and will definitely add this to my list. Thanks

Back