Beef Enchilada Bake Recipe

Kiriya Ubuyashiki

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! 🌮👩‍🍳 If you're craving a hearty, delicious dinner that combines all the flavors of classic enchiladas with the convenience of a casserole, look no further. This Beef Enchilada Bake is perfect for family dinners or casual get-togethers. With savory beef, cheesy goodness, and a spicy kick, it's sure to become a favorite! Plus, it’s easy to make and will fill everyone up. Enjoy!

Beef Enchilada Bake.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 1 lb ground beef
  • 1 small onion, diced
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 can (15 oz) enchilada sauce
  • 1 can (10 oz) diced tomatoes with green chilies
  • 1 can (4 oz) diced green chilies
  • 1 cup frozen corn kernels
  • 1 teaspoon ground cumin
  • 1 teaspoon chili powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon paprika
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 8 small flour tortillas, cut into strips
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
  • Fresh cilantro, chopped (for garnish)
  • Sour cream (for serving)
Directions:
  1. Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
  2. In a large skillet, cook the ground beef over medium heat until browned. Drain excess fat.
  3. Add the diced onion and garlic to the skillet and cook until softened, about 3-4 minutes.
  4. Stir in the enchilada sauce, diced tomatoes with green chilies, diced green chilies, frozen corn, cumin, chili powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. Simmer for 5 minutes.
  5. Arrange half of the tortilla strips in the bottom of a baking dish. Pour half of the beef mixture over the tortillas.
  6. Sprinkle with half of the cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese.
  7. Repeat layers with remaining tortilla strips, beef mixture, and cheeses.
  8. Cover with foil and bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. Remove foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until bubbly and cheese is melted.
  9. Let the bake rest for 5 minutes before serving. Garnish with fresh cilantro and serve with a dollop of sour cream.
Enjoy this comforting Beef Enchilada Bake with all the flavors you love! 🌟🌯

This Beef Enchilada Bake recipe looks amazing! I love how easy it seems to make and all the delicious flavors packed in. The cheesy topping is definitely a winner! I can't wait to try this out myself!

Wow, this Beef Enchilada Bake sounds epic—like, seriously perfect for cozy nights or when you’re feeding a crowd! Thanks for sharing this awesome recipe! 🙌

Wow, this Beef Enchilada Bake looks so delicious! 😋 I’m loving the idea of a hearty, cheesy casserole—perfect for a cozy dinner. Can’t wait to give this a try! 🤤
I'm so glad you like it! This dish is super cozy and cheesy, perfect for dinner, and I'm sure you'll love it! Enjoy! 😋🎉

This Beef Enchilada Bake recipe looks amazing! I love how easy it seems to make and all the delicious flavors packed in. The cheesy topping is definitely a winner! I can't wait to try this out myself!
Thanks a ton! 😄 So glad you like it, this Beef Enchilada Bake is super easy and the cheesy topping is just the bomb! 🧀 Enjoy cooking!

Back