Berry Oatmeal Power Bowl

Mystique

Novice Foodie
Hey there! If you're looking for a breakfast that's not only delicious but also packs a punch of nutrition to kickstart your day, then you're in for a treat. This recipe for a Berry Oatmeal Power Bowl is one of my personal favorites. It's loaded with fiber, antioxidants, and essential vitamins, making it the perfect way to fuel your body for whatever lies ahead.
Berry Oatmeal Power Bowl.jpg
Berry Oatmeal Power Bowl

Ingredients:

1/2 cup rolled oats (old-fashioned oats)
1 cup almond milk (or any milk of your choice)
1/2 cup mixed berries (such as strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries)
1 tablespoon chia seeds
1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup (optional, for sweetness)
1 tablespoon almond butter or peanut butter
1 tablespoon chopped nuts (such as almonds, walnuts, or pecans)
Optional toppings: sliced bananas, shredded coconut, or a sprinkle of cinnamon

Procedure:

Cook the Oats:
In a small saucepan, combine the rolled oats and almond milk. Bring to a gentle boil over medium heat, then reduce the heat to low and simmer for about 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the oats are cooked and the mixture thickens to your desired consistency.
Add the Berries: Stir in the mixed berries and chia seeds into the cooked oatmeal. The heat from the oats will help soften the berries and release their juices, creating a delicious fruity flavor throughout the bowl.
Sweeten to Taste: If you prefer a sweeter oatmeal, you can drizzle in some honey or maple syrup and stir until well combined. Adjust the sweetness according to your preference.
Assemble the Power Bowl: Pour the berry oatmeal into a serving bowl. Top with a dollop of almond butter or peanut butter for added creaminess and protein. Sprinkle with chopped nuts for a crunchy texture and extra nutrition.
Add Toppings and Enjoy: Garnish your oatmeal power bowl with any additional toppings you like, such as sliced bananas, shredded coconut, or a sprinkle of cinnamon. Get creative and make it your own!

Tip: Hope you enjoy my favorite meal! In addition, if you want to save time on busy mornings, you can prepare a batch of rolled oats ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator. Then, when you're ready to eat, simply reheat the oats with some almond milk and add your favorite toppings for a quick and nutritious breakfast.

I am a big fan of oatmeal recipes and this Berry Oatmeal Power Bowl is a winner! Can't wait to make it this weekend ๐Ÿซ

This Berry Oatmeal Power Bowl is definitely going on my meal prep list for the week ahead! ๐Ÿ“‹ Can't wait to give it a try!

Back