Best Dill Pickles 🥒

bbcarmela

Culinary Explorer
Best Dill Pickles.jpg

Homemade dill pickles are so much better than store-bought. They’re crunchy, tangy, and full of flavor. Here’s my favorite dill pickle recipe!

Ingredients:

• 4 cups water
  • 2 cups white vinegar
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • 2 tbsp sea salt
  • 4 cups sliced cucumbers
  • 1 tbsp whole black peppercorns
  • 1 tbsp mustard seeds
  • 4 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
  • 2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
  • 2 bay leaves
Procedure:

1. In a large pot, combine the water, vinegar, sugar, and sea salt. Bring to a boil, then remove from heat and let it cool to room temperature.
  2. In sterilized jars, layer the sliced cucumbers, garlic, peppercorns, mustard seeds, dill, and bay leaves.
  3. Pour the cooled brine over the cucumbers, ensuring they are fully submerged.
  4. Seal the jars and refrigerate for at least 24 hours before enjoying. For best results, let them sit for about a week.
These dill pickles are a perfect balance of crunch and tang. They’re great on sandwiches, burgers, or as a snack on their own. 🥪🥒

Those dill pickles sound absolutely delish! 🥒 Can't wait to try them on my next burger or as a crunchy snack. Thanks for the recipe! 🙌

View attachment 5433
Homemade dill pickles are so much better than store-bought. They’re crunchy, tangy, and full of flavor. Here’s my favorite dill pickle recipe!

Ingredients:

• 4 cups water
  • 2 cups white vinegar
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • 2 tbsp sea salt
  • 4 cups sliced cucumbers
  • 1 tbsp whole black peppercorns
  • 1 tbsp mustard seeds
  • 4 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
  • 2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
  • 2 bay leaves
Procedure:

1. In a large pot, combine the water, vinegar, sugar, and sea salt. Bring to a boil, then remove from heat and let it cool to room temperature.
  2. In sterilized jars, layer the sliced cucumbers, garlic, peppercorns, mustard seeds, dill, and bay leaves.
  3. Pour the cooled brine over the cucumbers, ensuring they are fully submerged.
  4. Seal the jars and refrigerate for at least 24 hours before enjoying. For best results, let them sit for about a week.
These dill pickles are a perfect balance of crunch and tang. They’re great on sandwiches, burgers, or as a snack on their own. 🥪🥒
These dill pickles look amazing! Perfect for adding a crunchy, tangy kick to sandwiches. Thanks for sharing! 🥒😊

Back