Best Ever Jalapeño Poppers

TheAmericanNightmare

Novice Foodie
I've recently stumbled upon a recipe for what I dare say are the Best Ever Jalapeño Poppers, and I couldn't wait to share it with you all. With a creamy, cheesy filling and a crispy outer layer, these poppers are sure to be a hit at any gathering or as a savory snack. Let's spice up our culinary adventures together!

Jalapeño Poppers.jpg

Ingredients:

12 ounces cream cheese, softened​
1 (8 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese​
1 tablespoon bacon bits​
12 ounces jalapeño peppers, seeded and halved​
1 cup milk​
1 cup all-purpose flour​
1 cup dry bread crumbs​
2 quarts oil for frying, or as needed​

Preparation:
  1. Combine cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, and bacon bits in a medium bowl until thoroughly mixed. Spoon the mixture into jalapeño halves.
  2. Cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and bacon bits are mixed together in a medium bowl.
  3. Spoon the mixture into jalapeño halves.
  4. Place milk in one small bowl, flour in a second, and bread crumbs in a third.
  5. Dip stuffed jalapeños in milk, then in flour, ensuring they are well-coated. Transfer the coated jalapeños to a plate and let them dry for 10 minutes.
  6. Dip stuffed jalapeños in milk, then in flour, ensuring they're well-coated.
  7. Dip jalapeños in milk once more, then roll them through the bread crumbs. Let them dry on the plate for 10 minutes, then repeat the process of dipping in milk and rolling in bread crumbs once more, ensuring they are completely coated. Let them dry.
  8. Dip them once more in milk, then roll them through bread crumbs, repeating the process twice.
  9. Heat oil to 365 degrees F (180 degrees C) in a medium skillet.
  10. Working in batches if necessary, deep-fry the coated jalapeños until they are golden brown, which takes 2 to 3 minutes. Remove them and let them drain on a paper towel.

Who's ready to give these a try? Let me know how they turn out for you!

OMG, these Jalapeño Poppers look insanely good! 😋 I can't wait to try making them for my friends at our next hangout. Thanks for sharing the recipe, I'm sure it's gonna be a hit! 🌶️🧀

Back