Best Grilled Cheese Recipe

lizasoberan

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I wanted to share my absolute favorite grilled cheese recipe. It's a hit in my house and super easy to make. Perfect for a quick lunch or a comforting dinner. Let me know if you give it a try!

Ingredients:

• 4 slices of sourdough bread (or your favorite type of bread)
  • 4 tablespoons of butter, softened
  • 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
  • 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
  • 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1 teaspoon dried oregano
  • A pinch of salt and pepper
  • Optional: slices of tomato, avocado, or bacon for extra yumminess
Instructions:

1. Prep the Bread: Spread a generous amount of softened butter on one side of each bread slice. This will give you that perfect golden crust.
  2. Mix the Cheese: In a bowl, combine the cheddar, mozzarella, and Parmesan cheeses. Add the garlic powder, dried oregano, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
  3. Assemble the Sandwich: Place two slices of bread, buttered side down, on a cutting board. Evenly distribute the cheese mixture on top. If you're adding extras like tomato, avocado, or bacon, now’s the time to layer them in.
  4. Top it Off: Place the remaining two slices of bread on top, buttered side up.
  5. Grill It: Heat a skillet over medium heat. Carefully place the sandwiches in the skillet. Cook until the bread is golden brown and the cheese is melted, about 3-4 minutes per side. Press down gently with a spatula for an even grill.
  6. Serve Hot: Once both sides are golden and crispy, remove from the skillet. Let them cool for a minute before slicing them in half.
    best grilled cheese recipe.jpg
That's it! A crispy, cheesy, and totally satisfying grilled cheese. Perfect with a bowl of tomato soup. Enjoy, and let me know how yours turns out!

Feel free to add your own twists and share how it goes. Happy cooking!

Sounds delicious! 🧀😋 I'd love to try your grilled cheese recipe. Always looking for new twists on a classic! Thanks for sharing! 🍞🧀🔥

Oh wow, this grilled cheese recipe sounds incredible! 🧀 Can't wait to try it and get that perfect golden crust with gooey cheese inside. Thanks for sharing! 😋🍞

Thanks for sharing this! It's now my go-to for a quick dinner option. Do you guys add any special toppings to make it extra special?

Back