Black Bean and Corn Quesadillas

Jane.Smith01

Novice Foodie
Hey there, foodie fam! 👋🌮 Today, I'm thrilled to share one of my favorite recipes with you: Black Bean and Corn Quesadillas. 😋 These quesadillas are a go-to in my kitchen – they're simple, flavorful, and perfect for a quick and tasty meal. Trust me, once you try these cheesy, veggie-packed delights, you'll be hooked! 🧀🌽

Black Bean and Corn Quesadillas (1).jpg

INGREDIENTS​

• 1 15oz.can black beans
  • 1 cup frozen corn
  • 1/2 cup red onion
  • 1 clove garlic
  • 1/4 bunch fresh cilantro (about ½ cup chopped)
  • 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1 batch taco seasoning
  • 10 flour tortillas

INSTRUCTIONS​

• Drain the black beans and add them to a bowl along with the frozen corn (no need to thaw)
  • Finely dice the onion, mince the garlic, and roughly chop the cilantro.
  • Add the onion, garlic, cilantro, shredded cheddar, and taco seasoning to the bowl with the beans and corn. Stir until everything is evenly combined and coated in seasoning.
  • Place a half cup of the filling on one side of each tortilla and fold over. Cook the quesadillas in a skillet over medium heat on each side until brown and crispy and the cheesy filling has melted. Slice into triangles then serve.
  • To freeze the quesadillas, stack the filled and uncooked quesadillas with a piece of parchment paper between each quesadilla. Place in a freezer bag and freeze for up to three months. To reheat either microwave (for a soft quesadilla) or cook in a skillet on low heat (make sure to use low heat so that the filling has time to thaw and melt before the outside burns).

These Black Bean and Corn Quesadillas sound delicious! The mix of hearty black beans, sweet corn, and gooey cheese all wrapped up in a crispy tortilla is making my mouth water. A perfect meal for a quick lunch or dinner that's sure to satisfy everyone at the table!

Black bean and corn quesadillas? 🌽🧀🌮 That's a Tex-Mex fiesta waiting to happen! 😋 Love the idea of hearty black beans and sweet corn tucked into cheesy quesadillas. Can't wait to whip up a batch of these flavor-packed beauties for dinner! Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Back