Blackened Chicken Recipe

Kento Nanami

Culinary Explorer
Blackened Chicken.jpg
Hey everyone! I just made this blackened chicken yesterday, and wow, it turned out amazing! 😋 It’s super flavorful, with just the right amount of spice. The best part? It’s super easy to whip up! Whether you’re in the mood for a quick dinner or prepping something tasty for lunch, this recipe will hit the spot. Let me walk you through it!

Ingredients:
  • ½ teaspoon paprika
  • ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
  • ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
  • ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
  • â…› teaspoon onion powder
  • â…› teaspoon ground white pepper
  • â…› teaspoon salt
  • 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
  • Cooking spray
Directions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and lightly spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
  2. Heat a cast iron skillet on high until it’s super hot and just starting to smoke, which should take about 3 to 5 minutes.
  3. While the pan heats up, mix together the paprika, cayenne, cumin, thyme, onion powder, white pepper, and salt in a small bowl.
  4. Spray both sides of the chicken breasts with cooking spray, then evenly coat them with the spice mix.
  5. Place the chicken in the hot skillet and cook for 1 minute on each side to get a nice sear.
  6. Transfer the seared chicken to the prepared baking sheet and pop it into the oven. Bake for about 5 to 10 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through (an internal temp of 165°F).
  7. Serve and enjoy!

I loved making this dish—easy, quick, and packed with flavor!

That blackened chicken sounds incredible—simple yet so full of flavor! The mix of spices is perfect for adding a punch without too much effort. Thanks for sharing the recipe! 😋🔥

Yum, this recipe looks great! I love the combination of spices for that bold flavor. I’ll definitely be trying this soon. Thanks for posting!

Blackened Chicken Recipe has that full and aromatic flavor! thanks for sharing!

Back