Blue Margarita

Nutellah_

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a fun twist on a classic: Blue Margarita! 🍹💙 It's vibrant, refreshing, and perfect for any occasion. Let's shake things up with this colorful cocktail!
Ingredients:
214×323
133.1 kB

1715701752071.png

• 2 oz tequila
  • 1 oz blue curaçao
  • 1 oz lime juice
  • 1/2 oz simple syrup
  • Ice
  • Salt or sugar (optional) for rimming the glass
  • Lime wedge for garnish
Instructions:
  1. If desired, rim the edge of a margarita glass with salt or sugar by running a lime wedge around the rim and dipping it into salt or sugar.
  2. Fill the glass with ice to chill.
  3. In a shaker, combine tequila, blue curaçao, lime juice, and simple syrup.
  4. Fill the shaker with ice and shake well until chilled.
  5. Strain the mixture into the prepared glass over fresh ice.
  6. Garnish with a lime wedge.

Serve and enjoy your refreshing Blue Margarita! Cheers! 🍹

this Blue Margarita recipe looks fantastic! I’ve always been a fan of regular margaritas, but adding blue curaçao sounds like a fun twist. Can’t wait to give this a try at my next gathering – I bet it’ll be a hit with my friends. 😉👍✨

Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a fun twist on a classic: Blue Margarita! 🍹💙 It's vibrant, refreshing, and perfect for any occasion. Let's shake things up with this colorful cocktail!
Ingredients:
214×323
133.1 kB

View attachment 3044
  • 2 oz tequila
  • 1 oz blue curaçao
  • 1 oz lime juice
  • 1/2 oz simple syrup
  • Ice
  • Salt or sugar (optional) for rimming the glass
  • Lime wedge for garnish
Instructions:
  1. If desired, rim the edge of a margarita glass with salt or sugar by running a lime wedge around the rim and dipping it into salt or sugar.
  2. Fill the glass with ice to chill.
  3. In a shaker, combine tequila, blue curaçao, lime juice, and simple syrup.
  4. Fill the shaker with ice and shake well until chilled.
  5. Strain the mixture into the prepared glass over fresh ice.
  6. Garnish with a lime wedge.

Serve and enjoy your refreshing Blue Margarita! Cheers!
    64×64 png
    2.8 kB

🍹
A blue margarita sounds like a fun twist on a classic cocktail! I love the idea of adding blue curaçao to give it that vibrant color. Plus, who can resist the tangy kick of lime juice and the smoothness of tequila? I can imagine sipping this by the pool on a hot summer day. Definitely adding this to my list of drinks to try! Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Time to add a splash of color to your cocktail game with Blue Margarita! 🍹💙 Let's shake things up and enjoy this vibrant twist on a classic favorite!

Back