Blueberry Banana Bread Recipe

lizasoberan

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone!

I wanted to share this delicious Blueberry Banana Bread recipe that’s been a hit in my house lately. It combines the sweetness of bananas with the tangy burst of blueberries, and it's super easy to make. Here’s how you can whip it up:

Ingredients:

• 3 ripe bananas, mashed
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/2 cup melted butter (or vegetable oil for a lighter version)
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
  • Optional: 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (for a hint of spice)

Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
  2. In a large bowl, mix together the mashed bananas and sugar until well combined. Add the melted butter, eggs, and vanilla extract. Stir until everything is mixed in.
  3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and optional cinnamon.
  4. Add the dry ingredients to the banana mixture and stir until just combined. Be careful not to overmix!
  5. Fold in the blueberries gently, trying to keep them from bursting too much.
  6. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and smooth the top.
  7. Bake for 60-70 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. The top should be golden brown.
  8. Let the bread cool in the pan for about 10 minutes, then transfer it to a wire rack to cool completely before slicing.
Enjoy a slice with your morning coffee or as a tasty snack throughout the day. I think this bread is perfect for a cozy afternoon, though. Let me know if you try it out!
Blueberry Banana Bread Recipe.jpg

Happy baking! 😊🍌🫐

That sounds amazing! 😍 I love the combo of bananas and blueberries. Definitely adding this to my baking list! 🍌🫐🍞

Back