Blueberry mochi pancakes 🥞

laplus

Tasty Apprentice
mochi.jpg
Step right up, ladies and gents, to a kitchen extravaganza where tradition gets a modern makeover and nostalgia gets a tasty twist!
🎉 Get ready to get your taste buds in a tizzy with our Blueberry Mochi Pancakes, a scrumptious blend of old-school charm and new-school yumminess. Let's make mornings magical together! 🥞✨

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup sweet rice flour or 180g (using koda farms mochiko)
  • 1 cup oat flour or 90g (using @bobsredmill )
  • 1 tbsp baking powder
  • Generous pinch of salt
  • 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
  • 1 1/4 cup to 1 3/4 cup milk of choice (see note)
  • 2 tbsp honey or sweetener of choice
  • 1/4 to 1/2 cup wild blueberries (or flavor add ins of choice. I also added sesame seeds for funzies)
  • Half a bean vanilla seeds (optional)
Directions:
  1. Combine dry ingredients. Then add wet ingredients, stirring to combine. The batter should be pourable however still enough body to coat the back of a spoon.
  2. Cook up pancakes how you normally would. I prefer using a lightly greased cast iron skillet. Heat put a little below medium, cooking for around 2 minutes each side.

Note ⚠️
  • the amount of liquid you use can differ based on what products you use. Measuring things in grams can give you the most accurate thing, but basically add milk as needed to get that pourable batter.
  • You can use water in place of milk, but milk tastes better haha. Although sometimes I ain’t got time for that.
Indulge in some homemade Blueberry Mochi Pancakes and make your taste buds do a happy dance! 😋 Try 'em out and thank me later! 🥞✨

I've never tried mochi pancakes before, but blueberry mochi pancakes sound divine! 😋🥞 Can't wait to give this recipe a try and experience the delightful combination of flavors and textures. Thanks for sharing this delightful idea!

Blueberry mochi pancakes? Now that's a breakfast worth waking up for! 🥞💙 Indulge in the pillowy softness of mochi combined with bursts of juicy blueberries in every bite. It's like a delightful fusion of Japanese and American breakfast classics, guaranteed to make your morning brighter! 🌞

Back