Bobbe's Super Cheesy Pasta

ReeseTaki

Culinary Explorer
Hello everyone! This mouthwatering dish combines the creamy goodness of Cheddar, Gouda, and Parmesan cheeses with a hint of blue cheese dressing for that extra kick. It's comfort food at its finest! 😋✨ Give it a try and get ready to indulge in cheesy heaven 🤗

Bobbe's Super Cheesy Pasta

Bobbe's Super Cheesy Pasta (1).jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 (16 ounce) package rigatoni pasta
  • ¼ cup butter
  • 1 clove garlic, crushed
  • ½ cup cubed sharp Cheddar cheese
  • ½ cup cubed Gouda cheese
  • ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • ¼ cup blue cheese dressing
  • ½ cup milk
  • Paprika, salt, and pepper to taste
Directions:

1. Cook the rigatoni pasta in a large pot of lightly salted boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente. Drain and return to the pot.
  2. In the pot with the pasta, add butter, garlic, Cheddar cheese, Gouda cheese, and Parmesan cheese. Cook and stir over low heat, being careful not to overheat as the cheese may become stringy.
  3. Gradually mix in the blue cheese dressing and milk, stirring until the pasta is well coated.
  4. Season with paprika, salt, and pepper to taste.
Enjoy your super cheesy pasta!

Bobbe's Super Cheesy Pasta sounds like the ultimate comfort food! 🧀🍝 Thanks for sharing the recipe—I'm excited to try it out. There's nothing quite like a bowl of creamy, cheesy pasta to satisfy those comfort food cravings. Can't wait to whip up a batch! 😋👩‍🍳

Bobbe's Super Cheesy Pasta sounds like the ultimate comfort food! 🧀🍝 Thanks for sharing the recipe—I'm excited to try it out. There's nothing quite like a bowl of creamy, cheesy pasta to satisfy those comfort food cravings. Can't wait to whip up a batch! 😋👩‍🍳
Bobbe's Super Cheesy Pasta does sound like the ultimate comfort food! 🧀🍝 Thanks a bunch for sharing the recipe—I'm super excited to give it a try. There's just something about creamy, cheesy pasta that hits the spot. Can't wait to get cooking! 😋👩‍🍳

Back