Brazilian Cheese Bread Recipe

lizasoberan

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I recently tried making Brazilian Cheese Bread (Pão de Queijo) at home, and it turned out amazing! Here's the recipe if you want to give it a try:

Ingredients:

• 1 cup milk
  • 1/2 cup vegetable oil
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 2 cups tapioca flour (also known as tapioca starch)
  • 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 2/3 cup grated Mozzarella cheese
  • 2 eggs
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C) and grease a mini muffin tin or line it with muffin liners.
  2. In a saucepan, combine the milk, oil, and salt. Stir and bring to a gentle boil over medium heat.
  3. Remove from heat as soon as it boils, and add the tapioca flour to the hot milk mixture. Stir well until it forms a sticky dough.
  4. Let the dough cool for a few minutes, then transfer it to a mixing bowl.
  5. Add the grated Parmesan, Mozzarella cheese, and eggs to the bowl. Mix everything together until well combined and smooth.
  6. Scoop tablespoon-sized portions of the dough into the prepared muffin tin, filling each about 3/4 full.
  7. Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the cheese bread puffs up and turns golden brown.
  8. Remove from the oven and let cool slightly before serving.
    Brazilian Cheese Bread Recipe.jpg
These Brazilian Cheese Breads are so addictive with their crispy outside and chewy, cheesy inside. Perfect as a snack or side dish! I'd love to hear if anyone else gives this recipe a try and how it turns out for you. Enjoy! 🧀🍞

Hey everyone! I recently tried making Brazilian Cheese Bread (Pão de Queijo) at home, and it turned out amazing! Here's the recipe if you want to give it a try:

Ingredients:

• 1 cup milk
  • 1/2 cup vegetable oil
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 2 cups tapioca flour (also known as tapioca starch)
  • 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 2/3 cup grated Mozzarella cheese
  • 2 eggs
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C) and grease a mini muffin tin or line it with muffin liners.
  2. In a saucepan, combine the milk, oil, and salt. Stir and bring to a gentle boil over medium heat.
  3. Remove from heat as soon as it boils, and add the tapioca flour to the hot milk mixture. Stir well until it forms a sticky dough.
  4. Let the dough cool for a few minutes, then transfer it to a mixing bowl.
  5. Add the grated Parmesan, Mozzarella cheese, and eggs to the bowl. Mix everything together until well combined and smooth.
  6. Scoop tablespoon-sized portions of the dough into the prepared muffin tin, filling each about 3/4 full.
  7. Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the cheese bread puffs up and turns golden brown.
  8. Remove from the oven and let cool slightly before serving.View attachment 4614
These Brazilian Cheese Breads are so addictive with their crispy outside and chewy, cheesy inside. Perfect as a snack or side dish! I'd love to hear if anyone else gives this recipe a try and how it turns out for you. Enjoy! 🧀🍞
These cheese breads turned out so fluffy and cheesy, just like the ones I had in Brazil! Can't wait to make them again.

This Brazilian Cheese Bread looks absolutely irresistible! 🧀🍞 The cheesy, gooey goodness is making my taste buds dance. Can’t wait to try this recipe and enjoy these delightful bites!

Back