Brazilian Cheese Bread

eihra520

Culinary Explorer
Listen up, my snack-loving friends! 🤗 If you're in the mood for something a little exotic and totally addictive, then you've got to try these Brazilian cheese bread balls. They're crispy on the outside, fluffy and cheesy on the inside, and they'll have you saying "mais, por favor!" before you know it 😚🤌

🧀 Ingredients:
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1/2 cup water
  • 1/2 cup vegetable oil
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 2 cups tapioca flour (or tapioca starch)
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
  • 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
🍞 Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. In a medium saucepan, combine the milk, water, oil, and salt. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat.
  3. Remove the pan from the heat and immediately stir in the tapioca flour until a sticky dough forms.
  4. Transfer the dough to a bowl and let it cool slightly, about 5-10 minutes.
  5. Once the dough has cooled a bit, add in the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
  6. Finally, fold in the grated parmesan and mozzarella cheeses until they're evenly distributed throughout the dough.
  7. Using a spoon or a small ice cream scoop, portion the dough into bite-sized balls (about 1-inch in diameter) and arrange them on the prepared baking sheet, spacing them apart slightly.
  8. Bake the cheese bread balls for 15-20 minutes, or until they're puffed up and golden brown on the outside.
  9. Remove them from the oven and let them cool slightly (but not too much – you'll want to devour them while they're still warm and gooey on the inside!).
Serve them up as an appetizer, a side dish, or just eat them straight out of the oven for a delicious handheld treat 😋 Once you take your first bite, you'll be wondering why you haven't been making these your whole life. Enjoy! 🫶

Brazilian_Cheese_Bread.jpg

Man, these cheese bread balls got me feeling some type of way 🤤. Like, who needs regular bread when you can have these cheesy delights, am I right? Definitely gonna be making these again... and again... and again.

Brazilian cheese bread? 🇧🇷🧀 Indulge in these irresistibly cheesy and chewy bread rolls, made with tapioca flour and Parmesan cheese for a deliciously unique snack or accompaniment to any meal!

Back