Bribri's Spicy & Cheesy Chicken Breast

MashaBear

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! Just tried out Bribri's Spicy & Cheesy Chicken Breast recipe and it's a game-changer! 🔥🧀 Seriously, the spices and melted cheddar combo are out of this world. And the best part? It's super simple to make! 🙌 Say goodbye to takeout, this homemade dish is where it's at! Give it a shot and let your taste buds do the happy dance! 😋

Bribri's Spicy & Cheesy Chicken Breast
Bribri's Spicy & Cheesy Chicken .jpg

Ingredients:

• Cooking time: 40 minutes
  • Serves: 2 to 4 people
Ingredients:

• 2 tsp Olive Oil or any Cooking Oil
  • 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
  • 1/2 tsp Cumin
  • 1/2 tsp Cardamom
  • 1/2 tsp Curry Powder
  • 1/2 tsp Cayenne
  • 1/2 tsp Turmeric
  • 2 tsp Dark Soy Sauce
  • 2 Medium-sized Onions
  • 1/2 Large Red Capsicum or Hoho
  • 100 grams Brown's Cheddar Cheese
Instructions:

1. Choose your preferred Spices and Soy Sauce.
  2. Mix the Spices together in a bowl.
  3. Add the Dark Soy Sauce and mix well. Rub the mixture all over the Chicken Breasts.
  4. Heat Olive Oil or Cooking Oil in a Frying Pan, then place the Chicken Breasts inside.
  5. While the chicken cooks, slice the Onions and Red Capsicum or Hoho.
  6. Fry the Chicken Breasts for 8 to 10 minutes on each side. Add the Red Capsicum or Hoho on top during the last 4 minutes.
  7. Carefully remove the Chicken from the Pan and place it on a Plate.
  8. In the same Pan, fry the Onions for around 6 minutes over high heat, seasoning with Black Pepper, Turmeric, and Paprika to taste.
  9. Add a portion of the Onions on the Plate with the Chicken.
  10. Top the Chicken with chopped Brown's Cheddar Cheese.
  11. Place the Plate in the Air Fryer, Oven, or Microwave for 1 minute to melt the Cheese.
  12. Serve with a glass of chilled Mint Gin & Tonic Cocktail on the rocks. Enjoy!

Alright, folks, I'm signing off with a belly full of Bribri's Spicy & Cheesy Chicken Breast goodness! 🔥🧀 It's been a flavor-packed adventure, and I'm already dreaming about the next time I'll dive into this dish. 🤤 Who knew homemade could taste this good? Cheers to good food and happy cooking vibes! 🥂✨ #foodlove #homechef

Bribri's Spicy & Cheesy Chicken Breast - where tender chicken meets a fiery kick of spice, embraced by a blanket of melted cheese, creating a flavor explosion that will leave your taste buds begging for more! 🌶️🧀🍗

Hey Bribri! Your Spicy & Cheesy Chicken Breast recipe looks absolutely mouthwatering! 🤤 Can't wait to add some kick to my dinner rotation with this one. Thanks for sharing your culinary magic!

Bribri's Spicy & Cheesy Chicken Breast? That sounds mouthwatering! 🧀🌶️ Can't wait to cook up a batch. Thanks for sharing the recipe! 😋

Bribri's Spicy & Cheesy Chicken Breast - where tender chicken meets a fiery kick of spice, embraced by a blanket of melted cheese, creating a flavor explosion that will leave your taste buds begging for more! 🌶️🧀🍗
Wow, thanks for the rave review! Glad you enjoyed the Spicy & Cheesy Chicken Breast! It's always a hit in my kitchen. 🌶️🧀🍗 Can't wait for you to try more of my recipes

Back