BROCCOLI CHEESE SOUP

xxscj1678

Culinary Explorer
Elevate your soup game with our Better-Than-Ever Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe! 🥦🧀 Get ready to indulge in a creamy, comforting bowl of goodness that will warm your soul and tantalize your taste buds. Let's dive into this flavorful adventure together! 🍲✨

BETTER-THAN-EVER BROCCOLI CHEESE SOUP

BROCCOLI CHEESE SOUP (1).jpg

Ingredients:

• Unsalted butter
  • Yellow onion
  • Garlic
  • All-purpose flour
  • Vegetable stock
  • Half and half
  • Broccoli florets
  • Carrots
  • Spices
  • Extra sharp cheddar cheese
How to Make Broccoli Cheese Soup:

1. In a small saucepan, melt a dollop of butter and sauté diced onion until translucent and just lightly browned.
  2. Add minced garlic and cook for about 30 seconds. Remove from heat and set aside.
  3. In a large heavy-bottom pot, melt the remaining butter over medium heat, then add flour. Whisk constantly until the flour thickens.
  4. Gradually pour in the vegetable stock, whisking continuously.
  5. Slowly pour in the half-and-half, continuing to whisk.
  6. Let the mixture simmer over low heat until it reduces and thickens slightly.
  7. Stir in the broccoli, carrots, and the sautéed onion and garlic.
  8. Season with your favorite spices.
  9. Allow the soup to simmer gently for 20 to 25 minutes.
  10. While the soup simmers, grate the cheese. After 20 to 25 minutes, add most of the cheese to the soup, reserving a bit for garnish. Enjoy! 🧀

This Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe is my ultimate comfort food go-to! 🥦💛 It's like a warm hug in a bowl on a chilly day, and the cheesy goodness just melts all my worries away. 🧀✨ Trust me, once you try it, you'll be hooked! So grab a spoon and get ready to cozy up with a bowl of deliciousness. 🥣😋

This recipe is an absolute winner! 🥦🧀 Not only is it creamy and comforting, but it's also packed with nutritious broccoli goodness. Perfect for cozying up on a chilly evening or for a quick and satisfying lunch. Plus, it's so easy to make! Thanks for sharing this delicious recipe—I can't wait to whip up a batch!

Broccoli Cheese Soup? Oh, that's a comforting classic! The creamy texture, the rich cheese flavor, and the goodness of broccoli. Yes to this recipe :) <3 i want to try this again at home

Back