Buffalo Chicken Meatballs

Chiyah_

Culinary Explorer
Are you looking for a new twist for you buffalo chicken? Worry no more! because I will share to you my recipe for buffalo chicken meatballs. This is a game changer that will for sure your family or loved ones would love it!

Ingredients:

For the meatballs:
  • 1 pound ground chicken
  • 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
  • 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1/4 cup chopped green onions
  • 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
  • 1 egg
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1 teaspoon onion powder
  • Salt and pepper to taste
For the buffalo sauce:
  • 1/2 cup hot sauce (such as Frank's RedHot)
  • 1/4 cup unsalted butter
  • 1 tablespoon honey
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
For serving:
  • Ranch or blue cheese dressing
  • Chopped green onions or parsley for garnish
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground chicken, breadcrumbs, grated Parmesan cheese, chopped green onions, chopped parsley, egg, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Mix until well combined.
  3. Roll the chicken mixture into meatballs, about 1 inch in diameter, and place them on the prepared baking sheet.
  4. Bake the meatballs in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until cooked through and golden brown.
  5. While the meatballs are baking, prepare the buffalo sauce. In a small saucepan, melt the unsalted butter over medium heat. Stir in the hot sauce, honey, garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce. Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the sauce is heated through and slightly thickened.
  6. Once the meatballs are cooked, transfer them to a large mixing bowl. Pour the buffalo sauce over the meatballs and toss until they are evenly coated.
  7. Serve the buffalo chicken meatballs hot, drizzled with extra buffalo sauce if desired, and accompanied by ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping.
  8. Garnish with chopped green onions or parsley before serving.

If you want it to be cheesy, just put inside a dice cheese of your choice. This will satisfy your cheesy cravings! Try this recipe and let me know what you think. Enjoy your spicy and flavorful buffalo chicken!

buffalo chicken.jpeg

Buffalo Chicken Meatballs? Count me in! 🍗🔥 The combination of spicy buffalo sauce and savory meatballs sounds like a game-day winner. Can't wait to whip up a batch for my next party! Thanks for sharing this mouthwatering recipe! 🏈🍽️ #GameDayEats

Wow, this recipe sounds amazing! I can already imagine the burst of flavors from the buffalo sauce combined with the juicy chicken meatballs. Adding cheese inside for that extra ooey-gooey factor is such a great idea! I'm going to try this out for my next gathering.😋

Back