Buffalo Chicken Sliders Recipe

clintonbee

Novice Foodie
Buffalo-Chicken-Slidders-1.jpg

I've got a fantastic recipe to share that I recently tried out: Buffalo Chicken Sliders. These little sandwiches pack a punch with their spicy, tangy flavor, and they’re incredibly easy to make. Perfect for game days, parties, or even a fun dinner at home. Here's how you can make them too!

Ingredients:​

• 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
  • 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
  • 1/4 cup ranch dressing (plus more for serving)
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • 12 slider buns
  • 2 tablespoons melted butter
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1 teaspoon dried parsley

Instructions:​

1. Preheat Your Oven: Start by preheating your oven to 350°F (175°C).
  2. Mix the Chicken and Sauce: In a large bowl, combine the shredded chicken and buffalo sauce until the chicken is evenly coated.
  3. Assemble the Sliders: Slice your slider buns in half. Place the bottom halves in a greased baking dish. Spread the buffalo chicken mixture evenly over the buns.
  4. Add Cheese and Top Buns: Sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese over the chicken mixture. Place the top halves of the buns over the cheese.
  5. Prepare the Butter Topping: In a small bowl, mix the melted butter, garlic powder, and dried parsley. Brush this mixture over the tops of the buns.
  6. Bake: Cover the dish with aluminum foil and bake for about 15 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the tops of the buns are golden brown.
  7. Serve: Let the sliders cool slightly before serving. Serve with extra ranch dressing on the side for dipping.
These Buffalo Chicken Sliders were a hit in my house! They’re spicy, cheesy, and the perfect size for snacking. Plus, they’re super easy to whip up, making them a great choice for any casual get-together. Give them a try and enjoy the deliciousness!

I'm really intrigued by how unique these Buffalo Chicken Sliders sound. The combination of flavors and ease of making them is definitely something I want to try soon!

View attachment 4756

I've got a fantastic recipe to share that I recently tried out: Buffalo Chicken Sliders. These little sandwiches pack a punch with their spicy, tangy flavor, and they’re incredibly easy to make. Perfect for game days, parties, or even a fun dinner at home. Here's how you can make them too!

Ingredients:​

• 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
  • 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
  • 1/4 cup ranch dressing (plus more for serving)
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • 12 slider buns
  • 2 tablespoons melted butter
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1 teaspoon dried parsley

Instructions:​

1. Preheat Your Oven: Start by preheating your oven to 350°F (175°C).
  2. Mix the Chicken and Sauce: In a large bowl, combine the shredded chicken and buffalo sauce until the chicken is evenly coated.
  3. Assemble the Sliders: Slice your slider buns in half. Place the bottom halves in a greased baking dish. Spread the buffalo chicken mixture evenly over the buns.
  4. Add Cheese and Top Buns: Sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese over the chicken mixture. Place the top halves of the buns over the cheese.
  5. Prepare the Butter Topping: In a small bowl, mix the melted butter, garlic powder, and dried parsley. Brush this mixture over the tops of the buns.
  6. Bake: Cover the dish with aluminum foil and bake for about 15 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the tops of the buns are golden brown.
  7. Serve: Let the sliders cool slightly before serving. Serve with extra ranch dressing on the side for dipping.
These Buffalo Chicken Sliders were a hit in my house! They’re spicy, cheesy, and the perfect size for snacking. Plus, they’re super easy to whip up, making them a great choice for any casual get-together. Give them a try and enjoy the deliciousness!
Buffalo chicken sliders? Yes, please! Perfect for game day snacks. 🏈🔥

Buffalo chicken sliders? Yes, please! 🌶️🍔 These look perfect for game day or any casual get-together. Can’t wait to try these spicy, tasty bites! 😋

Back