Butternut Squash Breakfast Hash

hoyeon

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I wanted to share a delicious and hearty breakfast recipe featuring squash - Butternut Squash Breakfast Hash. It's a flavorful and satisfying way to start your day. Here's what you'll need:

Ingredients:

• 2 cups cubed butternut squash
  • 1 small onion, diced
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 bell pepper, diced
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 4 eggs
  • Optional toppings: chopped parsley, crumbled feta cheese
    1712131877424.jpeg
Instructions:

1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
  2. Add the diced butternut squash to the skillet and cook for 8-10 minutes, or until slightly softened.
  3. Add the diced onion, minced garlic, and diced bell pepper to the skillet. Cook for an additional 5 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
  4. Sprinkle smoked paprika, ground cumin, salt, and pepper over the vegetables. Stir to combine.
  5. Create 4 wells in the hash mixture and crack an egg into each well.
  6. Cover the skillet and cook for 5-7 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
  7. Remove from heat and sprinkle with chopped parsley and crumbled feta cheese if desired.
  8. Serve hot and enjoy this flavorful Butternut Squash Breakfast Hash!
This breakfast hash is perfect for a cozy weekend brunch or a quick and nutritious weekday breakfast. I hope you give it a try and love it as much as I do! 🍳🍠

Hey everyone! I wanted to share a delicious and hearty breakfast recipe featuring squash - Butternut Squash Breakfast Hash. It's a flavorful and satisfying way to start your day. Here's what you'll need:

Ingredients:

• 2 cups cubed butternut squash
  • 1 small onion, diced
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 bell pepper, diced
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 4 eggs
  • Optional toppings: chopped parsley, crumbled feta cheeseView attachment 1299
Instructions:

1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
  2. Add the diced butternut squash to the skillet and cook for 8-10 minutes, or until slightly softened.
  3. Add the diced onion, minced garlic, and diced bell pepper to the skillet. Cook for an additional 5 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
  4. Sprinkle smoked paprika, ground cumin, salt, and pepper over the vegetables. Stir to combine.
  5. Create 4 wells in the hash mixture and crack an egg into each well.
  6. Cover the skillet and cook for 5-7 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
  7. Remove from heat and sprinkle with chopped parsley and crumbled feta cheese if desired.
  8. Serve hot and enjoy this flavorful Butternut Squash Breakfast Hash!
This breakfast hash is perfect for a cozy weekend brunch or a quick and nutritious weekday breakfast. I hope you give it a try and love it as much as I do! 🍳🍠
Sounds delicious! Thanks for sharing the recipe, can't wait to give it a try!

Such a delicious and healthy way to start the day 😋 Thanks for sharing this recipe, I'm definitely going to give it a try for a weekend brunch! 🤗

Butternut squash breakfast hash is a delightful morning treat that brings a burst of autumn flavors to the table! 🍂🍳 I find that the combination of sweet butternut squash, savory bacon, and hearty potatoes creates a satisfying and comforting dish that's perfect for starting the day.

Butternut squash breakfast hash is a delightful morning treat that brings a burst of autumn flavors to the table! 🍂🍳 I find that the combination of sweet butternut squash, savory bacon, and hearty potatoes creates a satisfying and comforting dish that's perfect for starting the day.
I totally agree. Butternut squash breakfast hash is like a warm, comforting hug in a bowl. It's got that perfect mix of sweet and savory flavors that just hits the spot in the morning.

Back