Caffeine Dreamboat Cake Recipe

maltchaseal

Culinary Explorer
Calling all coffee fiends! :coffee: Need a sugar rush that'll make your tastebuds do a happy dance? 💃 Lemme share you this Caffeine Dreamboat Cake recipe that is basically everything amazing about coffee shops rolled into one delicious bite 😋

Ingredients:
Caffeine Dreamboat Cake.jpg

🎂 For the Cake:
  • 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 2 teaspoons baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 3 large eggs
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 cup strong brewed coffee, cooled
:coffee: For the Espresso Cream Cheese Frosting:
  • 8 oz cream cheese, softened
  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
  • 3 cups confectioners' sugar
  • 2 tablespoons espresso powder
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
🍫 For the Chocolate Drizzle:
  • 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
  • 2 tablespoons heavy cream
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 350°F and grease a 9-inch round cake pan.
  2. In one bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients for the cake. In another bowl, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
  3. Add the eggs one at a time to the butter mixture, beating well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla and coffee.
  4. Gradually mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until a smooth batter forms. Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
  5. While the cake cools, make the frosting by beating the cream cheese and butter until smooth. Gradually add the confectioners' sugar, espresso powder, and vanilla, beating until light and fluffy.
  6. For the chocolate drizzle, melt the chocolate chips and heavy cream together in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
  7. Once the cake has cooled completely, slather on that dreamy espresso cream cheese frosting and drizzle with the chocolate goodness.
  8. Grab a fork, take a bite, and prepare to be swept away on a flavor voyage of pure coffee-infused euphoria!
There you have it, my java-loving crew 🥰 Who's ready to bake? #CoffeeCakeObsession

🍰 Now, that sounds like a decadent treat for coffee lovers like me! I can't wait to indulge in layers of rich espresso-infused cake, luscious coffee-flavored frosting, and maybe a sprinkle of cocoa or chocolate curls on top for the ultimate caffeine dream!

I've never heard of a Caffeine Dreamboat Cake before, but it sounds like a deliciously caffeinated delight! 😋☕ Can't wait to bake this and treat myself to a slice of caffeinated heaven. Thanks for the sweet inspiration!

Back