Can I bake shortbread cookie with almond flour?

Xeth_

Tasty Apprentice
Hey, so I've been thinking about baking shortbread cookies, but wanna switch things up with almond flour instead. Curious if anyone's tried this? Does texture or taste change much? Really aiming for that classic shortbread vibe but with a twist. Would appreciate any tips or recipes you've got!

I've experimented with almond flour in shortbread cookies, and it adds a nice nutty flavor while keeping the texture similar. I suggest using a bit less almond flour than regular flour to avoid dryness. Also, adding a touch of almond extract enhances the flavor. Give it a try, it might surprise you! 🍪✨

Yes, you can bake shortbread cookies with almond flour! 🌰 They’ll be deliciously nutty and gluten-free. Just remember to adjust the moisture since almond flour can be more absorbent. 🍪

Hey, so I've been thinking about baking shortbread cookies, but wanna switch things up with almond flour instead. Curious if anyone's tried this? Does texture or taste change much? Really aiming for that classic shortbread vibe but with a twist. Would appreciate any tips or recipes you've got!
Yes, you can bake shortbread cookies with almond flour. They will have a slightly different texture and taste but will still be delicious and gluten-free.;):)

Back