Can I fry an egg in a saucepan?

eihra520

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone, quick question here! 😁 I'm wondering if frying eggs in saucepans works well. Usually, I go for skillets due to their wide, flat surface. However, my skillet's currently out of commission 😅

Does anyone have experience with saucepans for this? Curious about any adjustments I might need to make or if certain techniques help 😊

From my own experience, frying an egg in a saucepan is absolutely doable. 🍳 Though, I'd recommend using low to medium heat with a touch of care to avoid any accidental burns. 😁

Hey everyone, quick question here! 😁 I'm wondering if frying eggs in saucepans works well. Usually, I go for skillets due to their wide, flat surface. However, my skillet's currently out of commission 😅

Does anyone have experience with saucepans for this? Curious about any adjustments I might need to make or if certain techniques help 😊
Yup, A non-stick saucepan with a small amount of oil or butter, in my experience, makes it easier to get a crispy edge on the egg without too sticking it. 🍳👣🧈

Back