Can I fry an egg in a saucepan?

eihra520

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone, quick question here! 😁 I'm wondering if frying eggs in saucepans works well. Usually, I go for skillets due to their wide, flat surface. However, my skillet's currently out of commission 😅

Does anyone have experience with saucepans for this? Curious about any adjustments I might need to make or if certain techniques help 😊

From my own experience, frying an egg in a saucepan is absolutely doable. 🍳 Though, I'd recommend using low to medium heat with a touch of care to avoid any accidental burns. 😁

Hey everyone, quick question here! 😁 I'm wondering if frying eggs in saucepans works well. Usually, I go for skillets due to their wide, flat surface. However, my skillet's currently out of commission 😅

Does anyone have experience with saucepans for this? Curious about any adjustments I might need to make or if certain techniques help 😊
Yup, A non-stick saucepan with a small amount of oil or butter, in my experience, makes it easier to get a crispy edge on the egg without too sticking it. 🍳👣🧈

Absolutely! Frying an egg in a saucepan is totally doable and super convenient. Just add a little oil or butter, crack the egg in, and let it sizzle away until the whites are set and the yolk is cooked to your liking. Easy peasy! 😋

Yes, you can fry an egg in a saucepan. Just heat a small amount of oil or butter in the saucepan over medium heat, crack the egg into the pan, and cook until the whites are set and the yolk reaches your desired level of doneness.

Back