Can you make banana muffin batter the night before?

Tedday2223

Novice Foodie
Hey everyone! 🍌😊 I've been experimenting with making my mornings smoother and thought about prepping banana muffin batter the night before. Curious if anyone has tried this and if it affects the texture or rise of the muffins. My concern is about the baking powder reacting too soon. Would love to hear if storing the mix overnight in the fridge works out or if it's better to stick to morning prep. Tips or experiences on this would be super helpful! 🙇‍♀️🖖

Hey! Yep, you can totally whip up that banana muffin batter the night before! Just keep it in the fridge, and you're good to go. Thanks for the awesome suggestion! 😊👍

I think you can prep the batter ahead of time. Make sure to store it in the fridge overnight. The muffins might turn out even more flavorful! 🧁

Yes, you can make banana muffin batter the night before and store it in the refrigerator. This allows the flavors to develop and makes for a quicker baking process the next morning. Just be sure to cover the batter tightly with plastic wrap or transfer it to an airtight container to prevent it from drying out or absorbing odors from the fridge. ;)

Absolutely! 🍌🧁 Making the batter ahead can save time. Just pop it in the fridge overnight and bake fresh muffins in the morning. Enjoy! 😊

Back