Caramel-Pecan Cheesecake Pie

aeris

Novice Foodie
Hey, foodie friends! I just had to share this amazing Caramel-Pecan Cheesecake Pie recipe with you all. It's seriously a slice of heaven! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Here's how I made it:

caramel pecan cheesecake.jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 9-inch pie crust, baked and cooled
  • 16 oz cream cheese, softened
  • 2/3 cup sugar
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1/2 cup sour cream
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/2 cup caramel sauce
  • 1/2 cup chopped pecans

Steps:
  1. Preheat your oven to 350ยฐF (175ยฐC).
  2. In a big bowl, I beat the cream cheese and sugar together until it was super smooth.
  3. I added the eggs one at a time, making sure to mix well after each one.
  4. Next, I stirred in the sour cream and vanilla extract until everything was perfectly mixed.
  5. Then, I poured half of the cheesecake mixture into the baked pie crust.
  6. Drizzled half of the caramel sauce over the cheesecake mixture.
  7. Sprinkled half of the chopped pecans over the caramel sauce.
  8. I repeated the layers with the remaining cheesecake mixture, caramel sauce, and chopped pecans.
  9. I baked the pie in the preheated oven for about 40-45 minutes until the center was almost set.
  10. Once it was done, I took it out of the oven and let it cool completely.
  11. I popped it in the fridge for about 4 hours but overnight is even better before serving.
  12. Finally, I sliced it up and savored every bite of the creamy caramel-pecan goodness!
Trust me, this Caramel-Pecan Cheesecake Pie is a showstopper that's perfect for any gathering! ๐Ÿฅง

Your Caramel-Pecan Cheesecake Pie recipe sounds absolutely divine! I can almost taste the creamy cheesecake, gooey caramel, and crunchy pecans melding together in each bite. Thank you so much for sharing your mouthwatering creation with us. I can't wait to give it a try and impress my friends and family with this delightful dessert!

Yay! this Caramel-Pecan Cheesecake Pie looks incredible ๐Ÿคค The layers of creamy cheesecake, gooey caramel, and crunchy pecans sound like a match made in heaven. Thanks for sharing the recipe and all the steps - super helpful for baking newbies like me! ๐Ÿ™

This dessert is a definite crowd-pleaser, ideal for special occasions or as a decadent treat after a meal. This is my to-go recipe whenever we have special occasions at home!

Caramel-Pecan Cheesecake Pie sounds absolutely decadent! ๐Ÿฅง๐Ÿฎ Combining the creamy richness of cheesecake with the indulgent flavors of caramel and pecans, it's sure to be a showstopper dessert. Thanks for sharing this irresistible treatโ€”I can't wait to give it a try! ๐Ÿ˜‹๐ŸŒŸ

Caramel and pecans are already a winning duo, but in a cheesecake pie? ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿคฉ Can't wait to indulge in this decadent treat!
Hey! Totally! Caramel and pecans are like the dream team of flavors, right? And when you mix them into a cheesecake pie, it's like a flavor party in your mouth! Imagine the smooth cheesecake with the sweet caramel and crunchy pecans all togetherโ€”it's seriously awesome :love:

Back