Caramel Pretzels (Mini Butter Toffee Pretzels) πŸ₯¨

Do you often crave sweets after meals? If so, I have a delicious recipe to share with you - Caramel Pretzels (Mini Butter Toffee Pretzels). These mini toffee pretzels are simple to make and incredibly addictive. Personally, I could eat up to 100 of them without any trouble! πŸ˜‚

Caramel Pretzels (Mini Butter Toffee Pretzels).jpg

Ingredients:

• 4 cups miniature pretzels
  • 1 cup unsalted butter
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 2 tbsp water
  • Β½ tsp coarse salt
  • Β½ tsp vanilla extract
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 200Β°F (95Β°C). Line a baking sheet with foil and place a cooling rack on top, spraying it with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
  2. In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, melt the butter, sugar, water, and salt together. Stir frequently with a wooden spoon.
  3. Once the mixture starts boiling, reduce the heat to medium-low. Cook until it reaches 305Β°F (150Β°C) on a candy thermometer, then remove from heat and stir in the vanilla.
  4. Quickly add the pretzels to the toffee mixture and stir to coat evenly.
  5. Using a toothpick or fork, transfer the pretzels to the prepared cooling rack, ensuring they're not touching.
  6. Bake at 200Β°F (95Β°C) for 20-30 minutes to dry out the pretzels and prevent stickiness.
  7. Let the pretzels cool completely on a rack.
  8. Once cooled, leave the pretzels uncovered overnight to set.
  9. Store the caramel pretzels in an airtight container for up to 3 weeks.
Enjoy your addictive caramel pretzels! ;)

Wow! Sounds like a perfect mix of sweet and salty. I bet it'll be a hit at any get together or as a yummy snack time. Will give it a try! πŸ₯¨
Absolutely! The combination of sweet and salty is always a hit. This flavor pairing is sure to please a crowd, whether it's served at a gathering or simply enjoyed as a tasty snack. Let me know how it turns out when you give it a try! I'm curious to hear your thoughts.:love:

Yum, your recipe for Caramel Pretzels (Mini Butter Toffee Pretzels) sounds absolutely irresistible! I can just imagine the perfect combination of salty pretzels coated in sweet, buttery toffee caramel. It's the ultimate blend of flavors and textures, perfect for satisfying any sweet tooth craving. Thanks for sharing your delicious recipe with us – I can't wait to give it a try! πŸ₯¨

Yum, your recipe for Caramel Pretzels (Mini Butter Toffee Pretzels) sounds absolutely irresistible! I can just imagine the perfect combination of salty pretzels coated in sweet, buttery toffee caramel. It's the ultimate blend of flavors and textures, perfect for satisfying any sweet tooth craving. Thanks for sharing your delicious recipe with us – I can't wait to give it a try! πŸ₯¨
Helloo! I agree, that blend of salty pretzels and sweet, buttery toffee caramel is truly a match made in snack heaven! Happy snacking! πŸ₯¨

Caramel Pretzels are a delicious snack that combines the tempting flavors of sweet caramel and salty pretzels. With some effort and imagination, you may make a delicious snack that will impress! πŸ₯¨πŸ¬βœ¨
Caramel pretzels are seriously yummy! Imagine the sweet caramel coating over salty pretzels – it's the perfect combo. With a bit of effort and creativity, Give it a shot and enjoy the deliciousness. ✨

Thank you for sharing your recipe for Caramel Pretzels (Mini Butter Toffee Pretzels)! πŸ₯¨πŸ― It sounds like a delightful combination of sweet and salty flavors that would make a perfect snack or treat. I can't wait to give it a try and enjoy the crunchy texture of the pretzels coated in buttery toffee and caramel. Your culinary creativity is much appreciated!

Back