🥦🔥 Cauliflower Buffalo Wings – A Spicy Game Day Snack! 🌟🍽️

chewyyy

Novice Foodie
Cauliflower Buffalo Wings.jpg

Hey everyone! 🎉 If you’re on the hunt for a tasty and healthier alternative to traditional buffalo wings, these Cauliflower Buffalo Wings are a must-try! They're crispy, spicy, and packed with flavor, making them perfect for parties or a cozy night in. Serve them up with celery sticks and ranch dressing for the ultimate snack experience. Check out the easy recipe below and get ready to dig in!

Ingredients:

• 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
  • 1 cup all-purpose flour (or gluten-free flour)
  • 1 cup water
  • 1 tsp garlic powder
  • 1 tsp onion powder
  • 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
  • 1 cup buffalo sauce
  • Olive oil spray
  • Celery sticks and ranch dressing for serving
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 450°F (230°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. In a bowl, whisk together the flour, water, garlic powder, onion powder, and smoked paprika to create a batter.
  3. Dip the cauliflower florets into the batter, making sure they're well-coated, and place them on the baking sheet. Spray with olive oil.
  4. Bake for 20 minutes until crispy. Remove from the oven and toss with buffalo sauce.
  5. Return to the oven and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes. Serve with celery sticks and ranch dressing.
Enjoy these delicious buffalo wings, and let me know how you like them! 😋🌶️🥳

View attachment 6535
Hey everyone! 🎉 If you’re on the hunt for a tasty and healthier alternative to traditional buffalo wings, these Cauliflower Buffalo Wings are a must-try! They're crispy, spicy, and packed with flavor, making them perfect for parties or a cozy night in. Serve them up with celery sticks and ranch dressing for the ultimate snack experience. Check out the easy recipe below and get ready to dig in!

Ingredients:

• 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
  • 1 cup all-purpose flour (or gluten-free flour)
  • 1 cup water
  • 1 tsp garlic powder
  • 1 tsp onion powder
  • 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
  • 1 cup buffalo sauce
  • Olive oil spray
  • Celery sticks and ranch dressing for serving
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 450°F (230°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. In a bowl, whisk together the flour, water, garlic powder, onion powder, and smoked paprika to create a batter.
  3. Dip the cauliflower florets into the batter, making sure they're well-coated, and place them on the baking sheet. Spray with olive oil.
  4. Bake for 20 minutes until crispy. Remove from the oven and toss with buffalo sauce.
  5. Return to the oven and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes. Serve with celery sticks and ranch dressing.
Enjoy these delicious buffalo wings, and let me know how you like them! 😋🌶️🥳
Yesss! I think these would be perfect for game day, though I might make them extra crispy with an air fryer. 🍽️🔥

Back