Cauliflower Pizza Crust 🍕

Mui

Tasty Apprentice
Are you in the mood for pizza, but looking for something healthier? I recently made a baked cauliflower pizza crust that I love, especially when we add some spicy toppings! I hope you enjoy this recipe too. 😌

Cauliflower Pizza Crust.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 1 head cauliflower, stalk removed
  • 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
  • 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
  • 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
  • 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 2 eggs, lightly beaten

Directions:

1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. Break the cauliflower into florets and pulse in a food processor until finely chopped or rice-like in texture. Place the chopped cauliflower in a steamer basket and steam until tender. Drain well and allow to cool. You can also squeeze out excess moisture using a towel.
  3. In a bowl, mix together the steamed cauliflower, shredded mozzarella, grated Parmesan, dried oregano, kosher salt, garlic powder, and beaten eggs until well combined.
  4. Transfer the cauliflower mixture onto the prepared baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Spread and shape the mixture into a circle, resembling a pizza crust, about 1/4 inch thick.
  5. Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and set.
  6. Remove the crust from the oven and add your desired pizza toppings over the crust.
  7. Return the pizza to the oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
  8. Once done, slice and serve your cauliflower pizza crust with your favorite toppings.

Enjoy your low-carb cauliflower pizza crust! 🤩

I've been wanting to try a healthier alternative to traditional pizza crust, and cauliflower crust sounds like a great option! 🍕 Excited to give this recipe a shot and see how it turns out!

I've been wanting to try a healthier alternative to traditional pizza crust, and cauliflower crust sounds like a great option! 🍕 Excited to give this recipe a shot and see how it turns out!
Nice choice! Cauliflower crust is awesome, hope you love it! ;)

Back