Cheddar Bay Biscuit Recipe

hoyeon

Culinary Explorer
Hey foodies! I just made these Cheddar Bay Biscuits and they turned out absolutely incredible. They’re so easy to make and seriously addictive. Here’s the recipe:

Ingredients:

• 2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 tablespoon baking powder
  • 1 tablespoon sugar
  • 2 teaspoons garlic powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1 cup buttermilk, cold
  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
  • 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
  • 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
For the Garlic Butter Topping:

• 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 450°F (230°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, sugar, garlic powder, and salt.
  3. Stir in the cold buttermilk and melted butter until just combined. Be careful not to overmix!
  4. Gently fold in the shredded cheddar cheese.
  5. Drop spoonfuls of the dough onto the prepared baking sheet, leaving some space between each biscuit.
  6. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the biscuits are golden brown on top.
  7. While the biscuits are baking, mix the melted butter, garlic powder, and dried parsley for the topping.
  8. As soon as the biscuits come out of the oven, brush them generously with the garlic butter topping.
  9. If you like, sprinkle some fresh parsley on top for a pop of color.
    cheddar bay biscuit recipe.jpg
These biscuits are so fluffy and cheesy, perfect as a side dish or a snack on their own. Give them a try and let me know how they turn out! 😊🧀

Your Cheddar Bay Biscuit recipe has me drooling! I can already picture those fluffy, cheesy delights with that irresistible garlic butter topping. I'm ready to bake and indulge! 🧀😋

This Cheddar Bay Biscuit recipe looks so delicious! 🧀🍞 I’ve always loved those cheesy, garlicky biscuits at Red Lobster. Can't wait to try making them at home—my mouth is watering already! 😋

Cheddar Bay Biscuits are a game changer! 🧀🍪 These look absolutely irresistible. Perfect for pairing with any meal or just for snacking. Can’t wait to bake a batch—thanks for sharing the recipe! 😍👌

Hey foodies! I just made these Cheddar Bay Biscuits and they turned out absolutely incredible. They’re so easy to make and seriously addictive. Here’s the recipe:

Ingredients:

• 2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 tablespoon baking powder
  • 1 tablespoon sugar
  • 2 teaspoons garlic powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1 cup buttermilk, cold
  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
  • 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
  • 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
For the Garlic Butter Topping:

• 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 450°F (230°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, sugar, garlic powder, and salt.
  3. Stir in the cold buttermilk and melted butter until just combined. Be careful not to overmix!
  4. Gently fold in the shredded cheddar cheese.
  5. Drop spoonfuls of the dough onto the prepared baking sheet, leaving some space between each biscuit.
  6. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the biscuits are golden brown on top.
  7. While the biscuits are baking, mix the melted butter, garlic powder, and dried parsley for the topping.
  8. As soon as the biscuits come out of the oven, brush them generously with the garlic butter topping.
  9. If you like, sprinkle some fresh parsley on top for a pop of color.View attachment 4836
These biscuits are so fluffy and cheesy, perfect as a side dish or a snack on their own. Give them a try and let me know how they turn out! 😊🧀
These Cheddar Bay Biscuits look incredible! 🧀✨ The garlic and cheese combo is a game-changer. Do you use any special technique to get them so flaky, or is it all about the quality of the ingredients?

Back