Cheesy Garlic Alfredo Pasta Bake

fluffyiyoyo

Culinary Explorer
Hey foodie friends! 🍝🧀 Craving carbs like crazy lately, so I whipped up this AMAZING Cheesy Garlic Alfredo Pasta Bake I found on Instagram 🤳 It looked too good not to try! So I will gonna share the recipe below so grab your aprons and get ready for some serious cheesy goodness 😋

Cheesy Garlic Alfredo Pasta Bake.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 1 pound of penne pasta (because twists hold secrets)
  • 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese (the cheesier, the better)
  • 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese (cue the heavenly choir)
  • 1 cup of heavy cream (we’re going all-in on creaminess)
  • 4 cloves of garlic (minced, for that aromatic dance)
  • 2 tablespoons of butter (because butter makes everything better)
  • Salt and pepper (seasoning vibes)
  • Fresh parsley (for the fancy finishing touch)
Instructions:
  1. Pasta:
    • Preheat your oven to a cozy 375°F (190°C). Imagine it’s a warm kitchen hug.
    • Boil the penne pasta in salted water until it’s al dente (firm but not too clingy). Drain and set aside. The pasta is ready to star in our cheesy show.
  2. Garlic:
    • In a saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and let it sizzle – the kitchen should smell like a garlic fairy tale.
    • Pour in the heavy cream and stir gently. Imagine you’re whispering sweet nothings to the cream. Let it simmer for a few minutes, infusing with garlicky goodness.
    • Season with salt and pepper. Taste it – adjust the seasoning if needed. You’re the maestro of flavors.
  3. Sauce:
    • Add 1 cup of shredded mozzarella and 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan to the cream. Stir until they melt together, creating a luscious Alfredo sauce. It’s like a cheese symphony.
    • Remove from heat. Your sauce is now the star soprano.
  4. Pasta Ensemble:
    • Toss the cooked penne pasta into the Alfredo sauce. Imagine the pasta twirling in excitement.
    • Sprinkle the remaining mozzarella and Parmesan on top. It’s the cheese encore – go wild!
    • Transfer everything to a baking dish. Arrange it like you’re composing a cheesy masterpiece.
  5. Bake:
    • Pop the dish into the preheated oven. Close your eyes – you’ll hear the cheese harmonizing.
    • Bake for about 20 minutes or until the cheese is golden and bubbly. It’s like the grand finale of a cheesy opera.
  6. Garnish Finale:
    • Take it out of the oven. Sprinkle fresh parsley on top – it’s the standing ovation moment.
    • Serve it hot, straight from the dish. Imagine your fork as the conductor’s baton, diving into those cheesy layers.
Each bite is a creamy, garlicky hug. Close your eyes, savor, and let the cheesy notes linger 😌 And remember, this dish tastes even better when shared with loved ones. 🧀❤️

Thanks for sharing your recipe for Cheesy Garlic Alfredo Pasta Bake! 🧀🍝 It sounds like the ultimate comfort food with all that creamy goodness and cheesy flavor. Can't wait to try making it at home and indulge in a delicious pasta feast. Your culinary creativity is truly inspiring! 🌟😋

Thanks for sharing your recipe for Cheesy Garlic Alfredo Pasta Bake! 🧀🍝 It sounds like the ultimate comfort food with all that creamy goodness and cheesy flavor. Can't wait to try making it at home and indulge in a delicious pasta feast. Your culinary creativity is truly inspiring! 🌟😋
Cheesy Garlic Alfredo Pasta Bake is one of those dishes that just screams comfort! 🤗 I love how the cheese gets all gooey and delicious on top. Though, I might sprinkle some breadcrumbs on top for a bit of crunch. Who's in for some extra texture? 🥖

Back