Cheesy Veggie Fritters

fluffyiyoyo

Culinary Explorer
Hey there, veggie lovers! Are you ready to take your produce game to a whole new level of deliciousness? 😃 I've got a perfect recipe to sneak in some extra veggies while still indulging in all the cheesy, crispy goodness your heart desires ;)

Cheesy Veggie Fritters.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 1 large beet, peeled and shredded
  • 2 carrots, peeled and shredded
  • 1 zucchini, shredded
  • 1 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
  • 2 large eggs, beaten
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
  • Vegetable oil for frying
  • Ranch or tzatziki sauce for dipping (optional, but highly recommended)
Instructions:
  1. In a large bowl, combine the shredded beets, carrots, zucchini, flour, baking powder, salt, and black pepper. Mix well.
  2. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk.
  3. Pour the egg mixture into the veggie mixture and stir until everything is well combined.
  4. Fold in the shredded mozzarella cheese, making sure it's evenly distributed throughout the batter.
  5. Heat about 1/2 inch of vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
  6. Working in batches, scoop heaping tablespoons of the batter into the hot oil, flattening them slightly with the back of a spoon or spatula.
  7. Fry the fritters for 2-3 minutes per side, or until golden brown and crispy.
  8. Transfer the cooked fritters to a paper towel-lined plate to drain excess oil.
  9. Serve hot, with ranch or tzatziki sauce for dipping (trust me, you'll want the dipping sauce).
  10. Prepare to have your veggie and cheese cravings utterly and completely satisfied! 💯

Your Cheesy Veggie Fritters recipe looks amazing! 🧀🥦🍅 What a delicious way to enjoy a variety of vegetables in a crispy and cheesy fritter. I can't wait to try making these for a tasty and wholesome snack or side dish. 🌟👩‍🍳

These cheesy veggie fritters look absolutely mouthwatering! 😋 I can't resist anything with cheese, and adding veggies to the mix makes it even better. It's a great way to sneak in some extra nutrients while still indulging in something delicious. I'm definitely going to try making these for my family—they're sure to be a hit! Thanks for sharing this yummy recipe with us! 🧀🥦

Can't wait to try this recipe out! Do you think these fritters would still turn out crispy if I bake them instead of frying🤔

Back