🌿 CHIA SEED PUDDING RECIPE 🌿

palateprince

Culinary Explorer
Hey there, hungry souls! Today, I've got a delightful treat for you to try—my take on the refreshing Chia Seed Pudding.
chia seed pudding recipe.jpg
ᴵⁿᵍʳᵉᵈⁱᵉⁿᵗˢ
- 4 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- ½ Tablespoon maple syrup, honey or sweetener of choice*
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract, optional
- Toppings of choice: fresh berries or other fruit, granola, nut butter, etc

ᴵⁿˢᵗʳᵘᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ
1. In a bowl or mason jar, stir together chia seeds, milk, maple syrup and vanilla, if using. If you’re using a mason jar, you can put the lid on and shake the mixture to combine everything.
2. A large bowl with milk and chia seeds.
3. Once the chia pudding mixture is well combined, let it sit for 5 minutes, give it another stir/shake to break up any clumps of chia seeds, cover and put the mixture in the fridge to “set" for 1-2 hours or overnight. The chia pudding should be nice and thick, not liquidy. If it's not thick enough, just add more chia seeds (about 1 Tablespoon), stir and refrigerate for another 30 minutes or so.
4. Chia pudding can be stored for up to 5-7 days in an airtight container in the refrigerator.

ˢᵒ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ⁱᵗ—ᵐʸ ᵉᵃˢʸ-ᵖᵉᵃˢʸ ᶜʰⁱᵃ ˢᵉᵉᵈ ᴾᵘᵈᵈⁱⁿᵍ ʳᵉᶜⁱᵖᵉ! ᴳⁱᵛᵉ ⁱᵗ ᵃ ʷʰⁱʳˡ ᵃⁿᵈ ˡᵉᵗ ᵗʰᵒˢᵉ ᶜʰⁱᵃ ˢᵉᵉᵈˢ ʷᵒʳᵏ ᵗʰᵉⁱʳ ᵐᵃᵍⁱᶜ. ᴱⁿʲᵒʸ! 🌿

I believe Chia Seed Pudding recipes offer a delicious way to incorporate omega-3s and fiber into your diet! 🥛🌟 Though topping it with a drizzle of honey or maple syrup right before serving adds a touch of sweetness.

Back