Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Recipe

benzie

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! 😊 I wanted to share one of my all-time favorite recipes: Chicken Alfredo Lasagna! It's creamy, cheesy, and perfect for a cozy dinner. Here’s how to make it:

Ingredients:​

• Lasagna noodles (12 sheets, no-boil or regular)
  • 2 cups cooked chicken (shredded or diced)
  • 2 cups Alfredo sauce (store-bought or homemade)
  • 2 cups ricotta cheese
  • 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (plus extra for topping)
  • 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1 egg
  • 2 cups fresh spinach (optional, but adds a nice touch!)
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
  • Salt and pepper to taste

Instructions:​

1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
  2. In a mixing bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, egg, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Mix until well combined.
  3. In a greased 9x13 inch baking dish, spread a thin layer of Alfredo sauce on the bottom.
  4. Layer lasagna noodles over the sauce, followed by half of the ricotta mixture, half of the cooked chicken, half of the spinach, and a layer of mozzarella cheese. Pour a bit more Alfredo sauce over this layer.
  5. Repeat the layers: noodles, ricotta mixture, chicken, spinach, and sauce. Finish with a layer of noodles, the remaining Alfredo sauce, and top with mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
  6. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 25 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for an additional 15-20 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly and golden brown.
  7. Let it cool for a few minutes before slicing. Enjoy! 🍽️
    Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Recipe.jpg
I hope you all enjoy this as much as my family does! Feel free to share any variations or tips you might have! 🍝✨

Wow, this chicken Alfredo lasagna looks absolutely delicious! 😍 I love the idea of combining two classics into one cozy dish. Perfect for a family dinner! Can’t wait to give this a try. Thanks for sharing

Back