chicken and waffles casserole🍗🥞

palateprince

Culinary Explorer
Hey y'all, just wanted to drop this chicken and waffles casserole recipe here for those craving something cozy and indulgent 🍗🥞 It's perfect for brunch with friends or a lazy Sunday meal at home.
1200×1200
140.2 kB

chicken and waffles casserole.jpg

Cook Time: 1 hr 10 mins
Servings:8

Ingredients

• 6 frozen Belgian waffles
  • 1 1/2 pounds frozen chicken nuggets, such as Just Bare™ Lightly Breaded Chicken Breast Bites, slightly thawed
  • 8 large eggs
  • 1 1/3 cups half-and-half
  • 2 tablespoons maple syrup, plus more for serving
  • 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
  • 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
  • 4 tablespoons butter, melted

Directions

1. Turn the oven on to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius). Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking dish very lightly. Put waffles in a baking sheet arrangement.
  2. Bake for about 4 minutes on each side, or until lightly browned, in a preheated oven. Eliminate; divide each waffle into eight parts. then put the waffles in the baking dish that has been ready.
  3. Larger chicken nuggets should be cut in half, leaving smaller bits whole, and the chicken pieces should be arranged among the waffles.
  4. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, half-and-half, cayenne pepper, salt, and two tablespoons maple syrup until well blended and somewhat foamy. Cover and let stand for 15 minutes to allow the chicken and waffles to soak up the egg mixture before baking.
  5. Bake for approximately one hour, uncovering halfway through, or until the eggs are set and the top is golden brown. Five to ten minutes should pass before serving. Drizzle with syrup and melted butter.
Trust me, it's gonna be a hit with your crew! Enjoy! 🤤✨

Hey y'all, just wanted to drop this chicken and waffles casserole recipe here for those craving something cozy and indulgent 🍗🥞 It's perfect for brunch with friends or a lazy Sunday meal at home.
1200×1200
140.2 kB

View attachment 1694

Cook Time: 1 hr 10 mins
Servings:8

Ingredients

• 6 frozen Belgian waffles
  • 1 1/2 pounds frozen chicken nuggets, such as Just Bare™ Lightly Breaded Chicken Breast Bites, slightly thawed
  • 8 large eggs
  • 1 1/3 cups half-and-half
  • 2 tablespoons maple syrup, plus more for serving
  • 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
  • 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
  • 4 tablespoons butter, melted

Directions

1. Turn the oven on to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius). Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking dish very lightly. Put waffles in a baking sheet arrangement.
  2. Bake for about 4 minutes on each side, or until lightly browned, in a preheated oven. Eliminate; divide each waffle into eight parts. then put the waffles in the baking dish that has been ready.
  3. Larger chicken nuggets should be cut in half, leaving smaller bits whole, and the chicken pieces should be arranged among the waffles.
  4. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, half-and-half, cayenne pepper, salt, and two tablespoons maple syrup until well blended and somewhat foamy. Cover and let stand for 15 minutes to allow the chicken and waffles to soak up the egg mixture before baking.
  5. Bake for approximately one hour, uncovering halfway through, or until the eggs are set and the top is golden brown. Five to ten minutes should pass before serving. Drizzle with syrup and melted butter.
Trust me, it's gonna be a hit with your crew! Enjoy! 🤤✨
That sounds amazing! 😋 I love the idea of combining sweet and savory flavors in one dish. Definitely adding this to my recipe list! 📝

Oh my word, this chicken and waffles casserole is like a warm hug for your taste buds!🤤 It's so easy to make with frozen ingredients and the combo of waffles, chicken, and custard is just heavenly. Can't wait to dig in! ✨
@beni your description has me drooling! 🤤 I never thought of combining chicken and waffles into a casserole, but now I can't wait to try it! Thanks for sharing your excitement and tempting taste buds everywhere! 🍗🥞✨

Back