Chicken Fajitas

AL_

Tasty Apprentice
Get ready for sizzling goodness with tender chicken, colorful peppers, and savory onions all wrapped up in warm tortillas.

Ingredients:
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 2 bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Juice of 1 lime
- Tortillas, for serving
- Toppings: shredded cheese, salsa, guacamole, sour cream, chopped cilantro

Chicken Fajitas.jpg

Instructions:
1. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the sliced chicken and cook until browned and cooked through, about 5-7 minutes.
2. Push the chicken to one side of the skillet and add the sliced bell peppers and onion. Cook until they start to soften, about 3-4 minutes.
3. Stir in the minced garlic, chili powder, cumin, paprika, salt, and pepper. Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, until fragrant.
4. Drizzle the lime juice over the chicken and vegetable mixture, and stir to combine.
5. Serve the chicken fajita mixture warm in tortillas, topped with your favorite toppings such as shredded cheese, salsa, guacamole, sour cream, and chopped cilantro.

Roll up the tortillas, dig in, and enjoy your delicious homemade chicken fajitas!

Feel free to customize your chicken fajitas with additional toppings or spices to suit your taste preferences. They're perfect for a quick and flavorful weeknight dinner or a festive meal with friends and family. Enjoy! 🌮🍽️

Yum, chicken fajitas sound like the perfect dinner idea! 🌮🍗 Can't wait to give your recipe a whirl. Thanks a bunch for sharing, I'm already drooling just thinking about it! 😋👌 Let's spice things up in the kitchen together! 🎉🔥

Wow, these Chicken Fajitas look absolutely amazing! 😍 I love how colorful and flavorful they appear. The marinade sounds perfect for infusing that delicious Mexican taste into the chicken. Can't wait to give this recipe a try for my next family dinner! 🍗🔥

Back