Chicken Lemon Rice Soup

Idris

Culinary Explorer
Hi guys, I want to share my recipe for Chicken Lemon Rice Soup, a comforting and zesty soup that's perfect for chilly days or when you're feeling under the weather. Whether you're craving a light meal or need a comforting pick-me-up, this Chicken Lemon Rice Soup is sure to hit the spot. Let's dive into the recipe and enjoy the cozy goodness together!
597×653
101.8 kB

Chicken Lemon Rice Soup.jpg

Chicken Lemon Rice Soup Recipe:

Ingredients:

• 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 1 onion, diced
  • 2 carrots, diced
  • 2 celery stalks, diced
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 6 cups chicken broth
  • 1 cup cooked chicken, shredded or diced
  • 1/2 cup long-grain white rice
  • 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
  • 1 teaspoon lemon zest
  • 1 teaspoon dried thyme
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
  • Lemon slices, for garnish
Instructions:

1. In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the diced onion, carrots, and celery, and cook until softened, about 5-7 minutes.
  2. Add the minced garlic to the pot and cook for an additional minute, until fragrant.
  3. Pour in the chicken broth and bring the soup to a simmer.
  4. Stir in the cooked chicken, white rice, fresh lemon juice, lemon zest, and dried thyme. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
  5. Simmer the soup for 20-25 minutes, or until the rice is cooked and tender.
  6. Taste and adjust the seasoning, adding more salt, pepper, or lemon juice as needed.
  7. Ladle the Chicken Lemon Rice Soup into bowls and garnish with chopped fresh parsley and lemon slices.
  8. Serve the soup hot and enjoy the comforting flavors of this delicious Chicken Lemon Rice Soup!

This Chicken Lemon Rice Soup recipe looks like just what I need on a cozy night in! 🍲🍋 Love how bright and flavorful it sounds with the addition of lemon zest and juice. And using shredded chicken and rice makes it hearty enough for a meal. Can't wait to give it a try and warm up with a big bowl of comfort! Thanks for sharing! 🥣✨

Chicken lemon rice soup? 🍲🍋 A comforting bowl of goodness with tender chicken, rice, and a zesty lemony twist - perfect for warming up on chilly days!

The lemon adds such a bright, refreshing flavor, and the rice makes it so comforting. Plus, it's super easy to make! Thanks for sharing this delicious recipe! It's definitely going into my regular rotation. 😉👍👌✨

Back