Chicken Parmigiana Recipe

Bubbles

Culinary Explorer
Hey there, fellow foodies! It's a dish that holds a special place in my heart because it's one of the first recipes I mastered in my kitchen journey. Trust me, it's simple, comforting, and absolutely delicious!

Ingredients:
  • 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 1 cup all-purpose flour
  • 2 large eggs, beaten
  • 1 cup breadcrumbs (Italian seasoned breadcrumbs work great)
  • 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 2 cups marinara sauce
  • 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
  • Fresh basil leaves for garnish (optional)
Instructions:
Chicken Parmigiana Recipe.jpg

1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C) and lightly grease a baking dish.
  2. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper on both sides.
  3. Set up a breading station with three shallow dishes: one with flour, one with beaten eggs, and one with a mixture of breadcrumbs and grated Parmesan cheese.
  4. Dredge each chicken breast in the flour, shaking off any excess.
  5. Dip the floured chicken breasts into the beaten eggs, allowing any excess to drip off.
  6. Coat the chicken breasts in the breadcrumb and Parmesan mixture, pressing gently to adhere.
  7. Place the breaded chicken breasts in the prepared baking dish.
  8. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the breadcrumbs are golden brown.
  9. Remove the baking dish from the oven and spoon marinara sauce over each chicken breast.
  10. Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese over the top of each chicken breast.
  11. Return the baking dish to the oven and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
  12. Garnish with fresh basil leaves before serving, if desired.
And there you have it, folks! My tried and true Chicken Parmigiana recipe that's sure to be a hit at your dinner table🍗🍅🧀

I can practically taste the crispy breaded chicken topped with that rich marinara sauce and gooey melted cheese. It's making my mouth water just reading through the ingredients and steps. I can't wait to give this a try for dinner tonight. 😉👍✨

Hey there, fellow foodies! It's a dish that holds a special place in my heart because it's one of the first recipes I mastered in my kitchen journey. Trust me, it's simple, comforting, and absolutely delicious!

Ingredients:
  • 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 1 cup all-purpose flour
  • 2 large eggs, beaten
  • 1 cup breadcrumbs (Italian seasoned breadcrumbs work great)
  • 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 2 cups marinara sauce
  • 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
  • Fresh basil leaves for garnish (optional)
Instructions:View attachment 3105
  1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C) and lightly grease a baking dish.
  2. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper on both sides.
  3. Set up a breading station with three shallow dishes: one with flour, one with beaten eggs, and one with a mixture of breadcrumbs and grated Parmesan cheese.
  4. Dredge each chicken breast in the flour, shaking off any excess.
  5. Dip the floured chicken breasts into the beaten eggs, allowing any excess to drip off.
  6. Coat the chicken breasts in the breadcrumb and Parmesan mixture, pressing gently to adhere.
  7. Place the breaded chicken breasts in the prepared baking dish.
  8. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the breadcrumbs are golden brown.
  9. Remove the baking dish from the oven and spoon marinara sauce over each chicken breast.
  10. Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese over the top of each chicken breast.
  11. Return the baking dish to the oven and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
  12. Garnish with fresh basil leaves before serving, if desired.
And there you have it, folks! My tried and true Chicken Parmigiana recipe that's sure to be a hit at your dinner table🍗🍅🧀
Chicken Parmigiana is one of my all-time favorite comfort foods! The crispy breaded chicken topped with marinara sauce and melted cheese is just irresistible. It's a dish that always brings warmth and satisfaction to the table. Thanks for sharing this recipe—I can't wait to try making it at home!

Chicken Parmigiana, the ultimate comfort food delight! Looking forward to indulging in crispy chicken, gooey cheese, and tangy marinara sauce. 🍗🧀🍅

Back